Eleven

The night soon ended. Ryujin was happy that she didn't have to deal with that annoying brunette anymore.

She didn't know why she felt that strange feeling and it was bugging her. She's felt it before, but not for a while. She agreed with herself that from now on, she was going to try and avoid the long brunette haired girl, even though they share a room and that it would be hard, she is still willing to do it.

She talks with Jeongyeon happily as they slowly but tiredly make their way back inside the building. Soon separating ways.

Ryujin entered her room and yawned wide. Yeji wasn't here yet. She kept her clothes on and sat on her bed, scrolling through her phone.

10 minutes passed, still no Yeji, Ryujin didn't care. Even though she was quite tired, she decided to leave her room and exit the building again. She sat on the floor near the door and leaned against the cold and hard brick wall. She stared up at the night sky, the stars shining brightly. She just smiled.

About 15 minutes passed and she continued staring at the sky, smiling, she was so tired she felt like she was going to fall asleep right in that spot. Too comfy to get up and go back to her room. Plus, she didn't want to see her.

But suddenly she heard a voice, making her jump a little and immediately stop smiling.

"The stars are beautiful tonight, right?"

She recognised that voice veryyy well. She gulped dryly and looked up. She was right. There Yeji stood, staring at the stars with her arms crossed. She soon looked down at Ryujin, before she sat down next to her and leaned against the wall.

Yeji stared at the stars and slowly smiled herself, but Ryujin, she wasn't looking at the stars anymore. She was admiring how beautiful Yeji's side profile looked. And she felt this feeling again.

Her voice made her snap back to reality.

"Do you usually come out here and look at the stars?" Yeji asked.

Ryujin gulped, looking back up at the sky.

"No.. not really. I might from now on, cause, it's really pretty. Prettier then I thought. It relaxes me.. I don't know why." Ryu said, she heard the other female hum in response.

Silence.

But suddenly Yeji said something that Ryujin really wasn't expecting.

"Today was fun playing with you. You were annoying, and got on my nerves, but it was fun." Ryujin looked at Yeji and she was smiling.

Why is she pretty?

"Uhh.. same to you." Ryujin said, not looking away from her.

"Buttt." Yeji slowly looked round at Ryujin and they met eyes.

It went silent and they just stared deeply at each other in the eyes.

Ryujin's heart raced fast and her breath hitched, she wanted to speak, say anything to break the awkward and annoying silence, but she couldn't. Her tongue was tied and her words wouldn't come out.

But Yeji did the speaking for her.

"But... that doesn't mean I will stop annoying you. I will continue to annoy you the rest of my life till I die." Yeji said with her smile.

Her beautiful smile matches her beautiful face

"Mmm." Ryujin hummed, but her eyes uncontrollably lingered else ware.

Her lips..

Yeji's lips looked so kissable right now, well, they always did. But they looked extra kissable. They were a peachy pinkish kinda colour, her lips were parted. she didn't know why, but she wanted to lean in and connect their lips.