Twenty

SLAP

"What do you think you're doing? Your always getting into fights young lady. The poor guy is now in hospital." Ryujin's step mother scolded. She rolled her eyes, though the burn on her cheek stung badly.

"My friend was about to get fucking ra—"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. You're grounded, up to your room, now." Her step mother yelled. Ryujin nudged past her on purpose and loudly stormed upstairs, slamming the door behind her before she let out a shaky breath, putting two hands through her hair.

She grabbed her phone, checking the message from yeji.

Yeji 💕

Thank ryujin.
You truly are the best
His face was so fucked up and bloody
Now he's in hospital
Thank you for saving my life <3
I really appreciate it
In fact,
Thank you for everything

No problem
I'll always be here for you <33

Ryujin felt herself smiling as she sat on her bed and thought about yeji.

Since beomgyu also went to her school, she was suspended for a week. And she was grounded, so she stayed in her room most the time. She only went out for a toilet or if she got some food/snacks.

Ryujin was laying in bed, comfortably, when suddenly the bell rung. Her father was at work and her step mother was at the shops, so ryujin groaned and got out bed. Leaving her room she made her way downstairs, opening the door she was honestly surprised who she saw.

Yeji smiled at her.

"Hey ryujinn. Can I come in?" Yeji asked.

Ryujin was too stunned to speak. She was blown away by yeji's beauty. She was always so fucking hot.

Ryujin gulped "yeah.. sure.."

She opened the door wider as she let her princess in, shutting the door afterwards.

"School was sooo boring without you. Beomgyu is still in hospital. I'm so happy you saved me. I was so scared, ryujin." Yeji said, her voice shaky.

Ryujin hated the thought of yeji being upset or/and scared.

"I'll always be with you, yeji." Ryujin said, yeji immediately hugged her.

"Anyway." Yeji handed ryujin the paper bag, which she politely took.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Mocha bread and coffee. Your favourite. There is also a chocolate bar in there." Yeji said. Ryujin looked up at her and smiled.

"You know me too well." She said, they both started giggling.

"You can't stay long. I'm grounded, my step mother will fucking kill me if she finds out you've been round." Ryujin said.

"I'll leave, don't worry, don't want you in trouble." Yeji said.

Ryujin just nodded. Suddenly yeji walked closer to her, moving some hair out of ryujin's hair as she smiles. Their faces were awfully close.

Ryujin felt her cheeks burn.

How can someone be so fucking beautiful?

Yeji then stepped away "cute."

"Shut up." Ryujin blushed, looking down "you're cuter."

Yeji chuckled.

"Anyway. I can't survive the whole week without you. I'm gonna miss you. I'll visit every day tho, after school." Yeji said.