Fourteen

"Yeji—" Ryujin opened the door but froze and widened her eyes. Yeji was curled into a ball on the floor and sobbing loudly.

"Yeji??" Ryujin quickly shut the door and ran to yeji, bending down in front of her and hesitantly putting her hands on her sides.

"Yeji w-what's wrong? Tell me, why are you crying?" Ryujin asked, somewhat worried. And she didn't know why she was worried, but she pushed that aside for now.

Suddenly Yeji did something that really surprised Ryujin. Well, it surprised the both of them.

Yeji hugged Ryujin and sobbed into her shoulder, wetting it a little due to all her tears. Ryujin gulped as she slowly wrapped her arms round Yeji and hugged her tightly. Shushing her and rubbing circles on her back with her thumb, trying to calm her down, as they sat on the floor.

After ages yeji finally calmed down as she sniffed, slowly backing away and wiping her tears.

"What's wrong yeji? Please tell me." Ryujin said.

Yeji realised that it was Ryujin that she had been hugging, and she was surprised that Ryujin actually hugged her back, and that she cared. Yeji then remembered what Karina said, telling her to stay away. Even though it's basically impossible knowing they are sharing the same room.

"I-I- stay away from me." Yeji said as she stood up and went to walk in the bathroom, but Ryujin grabbed Yeji's arm, pulling her back as she stood up.

"Why? Yeji i just comforted you, I left my basketball match just to make sure you're okay. Tell me what's wrong, stop hiding it." Ryujin said, worried.

Why am I worried?

"Why the fuck are you worried? We hate each other." Yeji frowned as she pushed Ryujin away from her before she stormed into the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it.

Ryujin sighed, she sat on her bed and waited for Yeji to come back out so she could talk to her.

After around 21 minutes, she soon walked out and she didn't even look at Ryujin. Instead she put a jacket on and tied her shoes on.

"Where are you going?" She asked. But she didn't get an answer, which annoyed her. She stood up and stormed over as she harshly gripped Yeji's arm and pulled her back.

"Answer me yeji, stop ignoring me. I've done nothing but try to be nice, stop fucking ignoring me." Ryujin snapped, but yeji only pushed her away angrily.

"Your not being very nice right now. Just leave me alone, ryujin. I don't want to talk to you or see you."

"Why? Did I do something wrong? Where are you even going?"

"I'm going to Beomgyu. Why do you even care?" Yeji said before she left and slammed the door loudly.

Ryujin widened her eyes and clenched her teeth.

Why is she ignoring me and acting like that? And going to see Beomgyu, ugh.

That night yeji didn't return, instead, Soyeon came in.

Ryujin was laying in bed on her phone, when suddenly the door opened. She looked up and was surprised to see Soyeon.

"You okay yeon? What's up?"

"I'm sleeping here tonight."

Ryujin widened her eyes.

"What the— why? What happened to yeji?"

"Nothing. Nothing happened to her. She came in looking pale and quite upset, she asked if she could stay for the last two nights. Which means I'm staying here for the last two nights before we head back home." Soyeon explained. Ryujin arched a brow.