Five

The next day Ryujin entered form room, quickly going and sitting with her friends. She was in a bad mood today. Knowing she lost yesterday, her step mom woke her up super early to help her with something, and her knee still really hurts. So she's in a pissy annoyed bad mood.

"What's wrong?" Jeongyeon asked after a while, suddenly noticing.

"Nothing." Ryujin said annoyed and shook her head.

"There's definitely something up. We all notice." Changbin said.

Ryujin just let out an annoyed sigh and leaned back in her chair, looking up at all her friends.

"It's just.. I'm tired and I'm in a bad mood." Ryujin said.

"Is it because we lost yesterday?" Soyeon asked.

"Not just that, my knee burns so fucking much. And my stupid step mother had to wake me up so fucking early just so I could help her. Not like I wanted to.." Ryujin muttered the last part.

"Oh.." Jeongyeon said. She patted Ryujin on the shoulder.

"Don't worry. I'm sure the day will get better." Jeongyeon said and Ryujin saw how Soyeon nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, okay, whatever." Ryujin rolled her eyes and looked away.

She looked towards the door and saw Yeji enter, smiling beautifully when she saw her friends, and walked over to her table. Ryujin's eyes didn't leave Yeji, and watched her walk to her table and sit with her friends.

With a big cute smile.

Ryujin quickly blinked a couple times and shook her head.

Why am I thinking like this? She wondered.

So the trip thing is next week, and everyone is excited. Including Ryujin and Yeji.

At lunch Ryujin quickly goes and sits with her friends, as they eat and chat about some things.

"So, the trip is next week. Who's excited?" Yeonjun suddenly asked.

"Me!" They all said.

They all giggled afterwards, Ryujin just smiled, still feeling tired and still a little bit annoyed and pissed.

"I really hope I'm in a room with one of you, if not I'm gonna cry." Ryujin said as she ate some food.

"Same here." Soyeon said.

"And me." Jeongyeon also said.

Suddenly Ryujin heard a really cute laugh, she looked round to see the cute laugh was coming from the one and only Hwang Yeji.

Ryujin looked at her some more. She realise Yeji is more prettier then she thought.

"Ryujin?" Ryu immediately snapped out her staring and turned towards her friends.

"Yeah?" She asked with a smile.

"Who are you staring at?" Changbin asked.

"No one?" Ryujin shook her head and nervously continued to eat.

"If I'm not mistaken, your staring at Yeji, hmmm." Momo wriggled her eye brows up and down, Ryujin looked up at her with an annoyed angry look.

"Momo, if you don't shut up about me and Yeji, I'm gonna shove my foot up your ass." Ryujin hissed.

"Whatever." Momo rolled her eyes.

"But seriously, who caught your eye?" Yeonjun wondered.

"Shut up guys, no one, I don't wanna date. That's stupid, I don't even want a crush. I have eyes for no one, I looked at no one, I has feelings for no one." Ryujin made it loud and clear.