Mr. Sparkles Is Back And So Is The Past

Chapter 39

Her eyes lid open as her brows narrowed in confusion as she felt a pair of warm arms around her waist. Soon enough she had recognized the scent and soon relaxed herself. She glanced over at her alarm clock.

5:38 p.m.

Lazy ass, Sia muttered.

Ignoring her, the teenager turned to her side and saw a very adorable Jacob fast asleep by her. He looked so peaceful and calm while he slept. She could tell he was exhausted due to his patrolling schedule. The bags under his eyes gave it all away.

Eyes still shut, Jacob muttered,"You're staring."

Taken a bit back but nonetheless she smiled,"How can you tell?"

"It's a wolf thing."

Not saying anything, she rested her head on his chest while drawing random shapes on it. So many things were going through her head. Only one has been stressing her out and that was the disappearance of Bella. She didn't recover no calls or texts from the Swan girl. It ha been three days since Bella had left with Alice. It may have not been a lot but for Charlie it seemed like years to him. Samantha didn't blame is worrying, having your daughter just disappear out of the blue, not knowing where she had vanished to, is terrifying.

"What are you thinking about beautiful?" Jacob asks while playing with Samantha's hair.

Sighing, she replied,"Bella."

She added on,"I'm worried about Charlie and who knows where Bella went off to. For all we know she could be getting raped right now or doing drugs or getting drunk or-" She was cut off when Jacob covered her mouth. Before he could say anything, someone had knocked on her door.

"Sammy, Dylan said you're patrolling tonight and Jacob you to," Frankie said then shut the door. She removed Jacob's arms around her and managed to get herself off of her bed no matter how tempted she was to go back in and fall back asleep. Scanning her outfit, she decided to change seeing as how the sun was out at the moment. This would probably be the last time she ever see the sun. La Push weather mostly consists of rain, thunder and wind. Once she was done re-brushing her teeth and putting on a different set of clothes, she grabbed her phone that was connected to its charger when she heard a vibrate come from it.

Unknown :

Meet us by the treaty line.

Well that's not creepy at all, Sia said sarcastically.

"You ready?" Jacob asks while taking off his shirt.

Forgetting about the unknown text, Samantha's focus was all towards Jacob's shirtless ripped muscular body. Can't blame her, when she sees abs she looks at them and doesn't regret it while doing so.

"Didn't know we were stripping," she said while crossing her arms.

Smirking he threw his shirt onto her bed,"While I'm not trying to tear my clothes apart. But you could strip all you'd like. I won't mind."

She scoffed,"Of course you won't." She inserted her phone in her back pocket of her Jean shorts and walked out of the room with Jacob following behind her. As they exited out of the door that was in the back of the house, once they were deep into the woods, Jacob had begun unbuttoning his pants.