The Date

CHAPTER 10

•••

Her eyes shot wide open as she sat straight up from her bed. Her heart was beating quickly which had her grasping for air. She held her hands on her chest, as she began to inhale and exhale. Her bedroom door had flew wide open, revealing not only Frankie but also Tyler as well as Steve and Dylan who soon along side him. Derek was no where to be seen which was a good thing for Samantha seeing as how she doesn't really want to see or talk to him at the moment.

Frankie was the first to go and comfort her while the others stayed behind and watched. He placed a hand on her black and rubbed it with his thumb which helped her calm down a bit more. The rest of the guys had left them all alone.

"It's okay. It was just a dream Sammy." She grabbed a fistful of his shirt and squeezed her eyes shut trying her best to forget about the memory/dream she had.

A knock was heard from the other side of Samantha's door which led to Frankie getting up from the bed and opening it himself. An annoyed groan was heard from Samantha once she saw who it was.

Derek gave her a look of sympathy but she didn't by it. He took a step closer which caused Frankie to take a step so that he was now in front of him. "Close enough," he said with a scowl look.

"What's your problem?" Derek glared at him.

An - Rosalie and Jacob moment anyone 😏 ???

Before anything could happen between the two, Samantha spoke up,"Frankie it's ok." He turned around and gave her a look saying are you sure. She nodded her head as a yes making Frankie turn back around to face Derek. "If you lay a finger on her or hurt her, I will rip your throat out," he threatened Derek then glanced back at Samantha.

"Dylan sent you here to talk to me?" She asked him once Frankie stepped out of the room.

He shook his head,"No, just came to apologize for how I was yesterday. You don't have to accept my apology. I just want you to hear me out."

He took my silence as a cue to continue on. "What I did was stupid and reckless but-. Can't you see that I still want to be with you? I know I probably have no chance with you anymore but a guy can dream right?"

"Derek, I can't give you another chance," she mumbled not really wanting to say what she was about to say to Derek.

"And why not?" He asks with his arms crossed.

"I imprinted on someone," she muttered but Derek heard her perfectly fine.

"What?" She glanced at him and saw the look he was giving her. His eyes gave nothing but emptiness.