Jealousy Gets The Best Of Us

Chapter 27

Samantha had to stop herself from blurting things out, that she has been dying to tell Jacob who was currently trying to process everything in his head. She stopped and waited what his reaction would be.

"Wow," he breathed out.

She let out a sigh of relief at his words. She thought that he would be upset about why she hadn't told him sooner. It was as if a heavy weight has been lifted off her shoulders. She knew she would have to talk to her brother as well as but all that matters was that at least someone close to her knew.

"I need some water," Jacob blurted out which caused them both to head down stairs.

"Sorry for randomly blurting things out to you. It just feels good to get it off my chest," she told him.

He gave her smile,"It's okay Sammy."

Hearing the doorbell ring, Samantha made her way to the front door and opened it revealing Derek as well as the rest of them behind him. She saw the way they all had on their goofy smiles.

"What?" She asked curiously.

They all moved to the side and their stood someone who Samantha was surprised to see. She soon found herself being pulled into a bone crushing hug. "It's good to see you Sammy," they said.

"It's good to see you to Jessie," Samantha replied.

Jessie was sort of the motherly type in our little group. I guess you can call her Emily two point o.

She was engaged to a man named Tony who Samantha assumed wasn't here with them. Jessie was the oldest out of all of them. She was twenty six, was about five foot five, had the most beautiful hair and eyes that were dark brown but it sooted her figure well on her. She had a brother and sister whose names were Angel and Brittany.

"Easy their Sammy, I know you're a lot stronger than I am so please take it down a notch on me," she teased.

"Where's my hug?" Samantha heard a familiar voice say causing her to pull away from Jessie.

Soon enough, she began to hug Angel who had tightly had his arms around her. Angel was bit a more taller than Samantha. He was probably about five foot eight or even nine. He was the same age as her as well which wasn't a plus for him seeing as how he wanted to get into clubs but he was underage. The only thing he did like about himself was his hair, that was dark brown, mostly spiked up, and his eyes that were blue.

She pulled away from him when she felt the presence of Jacob. Turning around, she saw Jacob leaning against the wall. His muscles flexed as they crossed. She walked to where he was at and had tried to wrap her arms around his waist but had some trouble while doing so seeing as how he was leaning on the wall and his arms were crossed.

"You're mine," he muttered.

A blush creeped onto her cheeks making her hide herself in his embrace that he had pulled her into. He kissed the top of her head and had rested his chin on it for the time being.

"I'm back!"

Samantha groaned to the point where everyone could hear her. She mentally pictured herself banging her against a steel wall hoping that the irritating voice would go away. "Did you really have to bring her?" She asked to both Angel and Jessie, annoyed.

"Hey everyone!" Her annoying voice said.

Once the girl had met her eyes with Samantha her smile had bandied and was replaced with an unamused look,"Oh, it's you."