Getting It Together

Chapter 4

As Samantha blinked her eyes a few times forgetting about the memory of Jake and her. She was utterly speechless at the moment. No words can explain how badly she missed his russet tone skinned sarcastic ass. She wondered if he missed her. If he still remembers all their fun loving memories they shared with each other.

So many things were going threw her head but was quickly pulled out of her reverie when she felt the softness of a pillow thrown to her face. Looking at the culprit, she found Frankie smirking as well as trying to stifle back a laugh.

"Frankie!" She yelled as she threw the pillow back at but he dodged it.

Know longer being able to hold it back, he laughed at her while managing to say, "You should have seen your face! You were like-" he mimicked the way her facial expression was when he had thrown the pillow at her.

"Boys," she scoffed.

***

Both Samantha and the guys were all sitting on the ground watching tv from the new television the guys had brought it in for Samantha while eating some hot cheetos as well as drinking whatever beverage they had gotten themselves from the gas station.

Remembering that she had no food in her fridge as well as the cabinets, unless you could call expired food still food. Not wanting to disturb the guys seeing as how they seemed really exhausted from the work they had done a few hours ago. Samantha pulled herself up and headed towards the kitchen while grabbing a disposable bag and began to take out every single canned food as well as the food that was still in her fridge. She started with the top cabinets first then moved to the bottom ones. It didn't take long maybe about twenty minutes or so. When she had entered the living room, she noticed that all the guys were knocked out.

Rolling her eyes at the numerous snores escaping the guys mouths, She grabbed her car keys that were on the kitchen counter and walked outside to where her car was parked at. Once she had gotten her bags that were in her trunk, she was already in her room unpacking her clothes. She didn't need to do much to her room, she already removed all her toys out as well replace her Cinderella blankets into feminine colored blankets. Her wardrobe was descent enough for her age as for her tv, the guys had brought her one that hanged up against the wall. Her room walls were in the color maroon. As for her ceiling she just stuck with a plain white color.

Once her back had sank into her bed, she pulled out her phone and began to call the water, gas and lighting company seeing as how she had no electricity or water working in her house. As for groceries, she decided she'll go the grocery store tomorrow. She was positive that the guys will survive one day without food. If not then she'll order pizza or something to keep them from complaining or whining about how they're starving. A yawn escaped her lips as her eyes began to grow droopy.

Once her eyes were shut she let the darkness surround her.

***

Hey look another filler chapter lol This chapter is a bit shorter but it's just a filler so nothing big is happening in this one. But either way hope you liked it xx

Vote | Comment | Follow
-EVERYTHINTRASH