Only The Beginning

Chapter 40

•••

Without even thinking about it, Samantha found herself running towards Xavier who already had his arms opened out for her. As soon as her arms wrapped around his neck, she held onto him as if he would disappear again. Ignoring his cold ice skin. His body figure had change throughout the years Xavier was gone. His arms and shoulders were much more bulkier and seeing as how he was wearing a tight white muscle shirt, you could clearly see his abs right through it.

"I missed your hugs," he mumbled while holding her tighter. That he did. Not a day had gone by that Samantha had not crossed his mind. All he could think about was Samantha, wondering if she was even alive or not. He had nightmares that he imagined how Samantha's death was caused.

"I missed you," She whispered while closing her eyes tightly.

I miss our bed, Sia whined.

A cough caused the two to pull away from each other and to awkwardly have their arms by their side and no where near each other. On the other hand, Jacob was glaring daggers at Xavier not even noticing Samantha working towards him.

"Whose this?" Xavier asks tilting his at Jacob.

"I'm Samantha's boyfriend, and you are?"

The word boyfriend made Xavier cringe, finding it very hard to believe that Samantha - who he thought of as his little sister - lip locking it with another boy. Just the thought of it had him throwing up in his mind.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kick your ass right now?" Xavier asks while crossing his arms and staring at Jacob, almost in a challenging way.

"Because that would mean I'd have to kick your ass," Samantha scoffed at Xavier's cockiness.

"Hm, you two haven't-?" Xavier takes his eyes off of Jacob and is now looking at Samantha whose eyes had widened.

"No!" The two young couple shouted at the same time. Samantha found it very disturbing to see her and Jacob getting it on. Seeing as how they both been best friends since they were young. Although Jacob wouldn't mind doing the frickle-frackle with Samantha.

"Good. So that means your cherry hasn't popped."

"Oh my god," Samantha muttered while placing her hand on her forehead. What made this situation even worse was that Sia was laughing at Xavier's comment.

"My turn to talk" Samantha began, changing the subject to a whole new different level,"Mind telling me how you're alive? Because from what I remembered you had your neck snapped," she narrowed her eyes in confusion.