Pity Party

Chapter 45

•••

Hurt and betrayal is what Samantha felt.

She felt as if knives were being stabbed into her chest multiple times while she was being lit on fire. Samantha knew before her arrival that he had grown feelings for the Swan girl. What she didn't know was that he still had feelings for her. She assumed that they had vanished as soon as he imprinted on her or asked her out but I guess not.

Instead of heading out the door, Samantha stayed where she was at and continued on listening. "And she broke her hand by punching my face," she heard Jacob say.

Did she at least give you a bruise or something? Samantha thought then heard someone snicker right after.

Get the hell out of my head Cullen, She thought to him.

Not my fault your walls aren't up, he thought back.

Sammy, you know how I said we should chloroform Bella and throw her in a lake? Sia asked causing Samantha to jump at her voice. After she regrouped herself Samantha answered back with a yeah.

How about we chloroform Jacob and throw him in a lake instead? Sia suggested.

Samantha rolled her eyes then decided to move from her spot. Stepping onto the porch, all eyes were now gazing to her direction. She ignored Jacobs stare as for Bella and Edward she simply gave them a wav before walking to where Charlie stood at. "Sorry if I'm interrupting something but Charlie you think you can give me a ride back?" Samantha asks.

"I'll give you a ride home," Jacob offered which Samantha quickly declined.

"Since Jacob offered, he can take you home," Charlie's words sent awful chills down her spine. She did not want to be in the same car as Jacob let alone be near him. Instantly, she sent Edward a look of help which he returned with a little nod.

"Actually Charlie, Jacob, I was going to take Samantha home," Edward told them causing Samantha to let out a sigh of relief in her head.

"I don't think that's a great id-" Jacob was interrupted when Samantha interfered.

"Thanks Edward. Bye Charlie," she gave him a kiss to his cheek then grabbed Edward by his wrist slightly shoving Bella with her shoulder in the way then walked to where his car was at.

Don't say anything because Jacob can still hear us, she thought to him which he responded with a nod.

As soon as they drove off, Samantha, not really caring that Edward was driving, wrapped her arms around him,"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She finished her thank you's by planting a small kiss to his cheek before sitting back down in her seat. "You Edward Cullen are a life saver."