The Start of Something New

Chapter 14

She sat on her black wheeling chair but didn't move around. She didn't move around like most teenagers would in the chair she had. She stayed in that same exact spot for over four months. The only time she would move was if she needed to brush her teeth, take a shower, use the bathroom or lay in her bed and try to sleep but it was impossible. Every time she closed her eyes it was the memories with her significant other that would cause her to scream in pain. She remembered him leaving her. It was if he didn't care about how she would react to his departure.

As month by month had passed by, she would simply stare at her window. Now and then kids would pass by. Their laughs and giggles would make Bella cringe. Their happiness is what she wanted. She wanted to be happy. She wanted to laugh to the point where tears would form in her eyes. She wanted all of it but she knew she couldn't have it. She wanted to share every single happy moment with him.

***

The sun peeked through the crack of Samantha's bedroom window. She lifted her head up from her pillow and looked over at her alarm clock and saw that it was nine in the morning. She sighed then laid back down and shut her eyes closed only to have them open at the sound of her phone ringing from her nightstand. An annoyed groan escaped erupted from her throat. Seeing as how her phone wouldn't stop ringing, she unplugged it from its charger and answered, not really knowing who was calling her.

"Hello," She answered with a yawn escaping her mouth afterwards.

"Sorry for waking you up Sammy but it's Bella. I don't know what to do with her. She doesn't want to go back with her mother and I-" He began to rant which made Samantha sigh. From what Jacob had told her, apparently Edward broke up with Bella which led her to be stuck in deep depression.

"Calm down Charlie. I'll be over there soon." Once she hanged up and placed her phone down, she pulled her blankets off of her and got up from her bed.

Once she brushed her teeth, she looked down at her out fit. All she was wearing were a pair of black joggers with a grey hoodie as well as black nike socks. All she did was put her hair up in a messy bun then grab her phone and car keys as well as her black flip flops and head out the door to where her car was at. Before going to Bella's she wanted to make a quick stop somewhere

***

Locking her doors, she started to walk up Charlie's porch steps with a bag in her hand that she hoped Bella would love. Ringing the door bell, the door opened revealing Charlie who looked as if he hasn't slept in weeks.

"You look-" Charlie interrupted her.

"Like hell," He finished for her then moved to the side to let her in.

"I was going to say like shit but that works to." She added on,"Charlie gets some sleep you look like a zombie."

"She's in her room," was all he said before shutting the door and heading towards his kitchen where his breakfast was at.

Walking up the stairs, she placed her hand on Bella's door handle then opened it. She sighed when she saw Bella sitting on her chair as she looked through her window. She placed the things she got from the store on Bella's desk. She spun the chair around and almost gasped at the sight. Bella's hair was a mess, bags had grown under her eyes, her skin was more paler than it normally was. What got to Samantha was her expression. Her eyes gave out what she had been feeling for the past four months.

Depression.

Emptiness.

Lost.

Samantha gently shook Bella's shoulder trying to get her out of her trance. After a few more seconds of shaking her, she finally got her attention. As Bella looked over at Samantha, her eyes started to water causing Samantha to pull her into a hug.

"It's okay to cry Bells," She told her.

"I hate feeling this way," Bella replied with a sob escalating afterwards.

"Do you ever feel like your whole world has fallen apart all because something amazing was taken from," Bella added.

The memories of her parents had came to Samantha's mind. The way she remembered their deaths was something she wish she could forget. The way she heard her fathers cry when her mother, his wife, had died right in front of their eyes. The way she saw their lifeless bodies on the ground.

"Yeah I do," Samantha muttered as she pulled away from the hug and took a seat on Bella's bed.'

Realizing what she has just said Bella began to apologize,"I'm sorry."

Samantha sent her a faint smile,"It's ok Bella."

"Look I don't know what it's like to have a boyfriend break up with me. I don't know what it's like to be locked up in my room for four months without remembering the break up or remembering any memories of them. But what I do know is that their is someone out their for you," she pointed out.

"You may never know. A guy, that you never expected, could be liking you right now or later on in the future someone very close to you can start having some feelings towards you."

She placed a hand on top of Bella's,
"You don't need a boyfriend to make you happy. You have your dad, your friends, Jake and me."

"In the end, no matter what happens, you're not alone."

***

So just another filler chapter. Yes y'all the title is a high school musical reference because I was just watching all three movies awhile ago *I miss old Disney* Merry Christmas Eve everyone!! I hope you all have an amazing Christmas Eve and Day xx

Vote | Comment | Follow
-EVERYTHINTRASH