Turning Tables

Chapter 23

•••

Daisy had placed her paw on top of Samantha's stomach then let out a loud roar causing Samantha to close her eyes as well as mouth as she felt a bit of Daisy's drool splattered around her face. Samantha grabbed the a fistful of her fur and tried her best to pull Daisy off of her but it was no use, Daisy was determined to not let Samantha leave without any scratches.

"Daisy!" She heard her mate call her but it was as if she had no control over her body at the moment. Half of her wanted to phase back while the other half wanted Samantha to suffer just like Dylan did but in a different way.

Samantha felt the claws of Daisy enter her skin which caused her to bite down on her lip. Having enough of this, Samantha brought her legs up from underneath and placed them on her stomach and pushed Daisy off of her. Samantha was thankful that the door, that led to her balcony, was open. Daisy's wolf form somehow managed to fit right through the door. The two managed to pull themselves up.

Samantha rolled her eyes when she saw the guys doing nothing but stare at both her and Daisy intently as if they were watching a fight scene in a movie.

The sound of Daisy's growl caused Samantha to have her full attention on Daisy who had been glaring daggers at the girl for awhile. Right as she was about to attack the teenager again, Samantha did the unthinkable and lunged at Daisy, which sent the two over the balcony and painfully land on the ground.

"Son of a bitch," Samantha gritted her teeth while arching her back in pain.

Well know shit it's going to hurt. You literally pulled a Vin Diesel, Sia said bluntly.

A high pitched scream, that was from Daisy, made Samantha get up as quickly as she can, no matter how much pain she was in at the moment. Seeing as how Daisy was naked, Samantha took off her hoodie and used it to cover Daisy's body. Soon enough, Derek along side Frankie as well as Jennifer had came running towards where they were at.

Daisy moaned in pain when Derek had picked her up from the ground. Both Frankie and Jennifer stayed with Samantha and checked to see if she was okay. Jennifer saw the state her best friend was in which made her place her hand on top of Samantha's shoulder only to have the teenager shake it off. Without a word being said from her, Samantha got up from the ground and darted into the woods leaving Frankie and Jennifer wondering what was going on with their friend.

***

Samantha came to a stop when she took a look around her surrounding. She stood in the middle of a meadow that was once surround by a beautiful evergreen field of flowers was now replaced with a dry yellow field with dead plants that were mixed with dirt. A twig that had snapped caused Samantha to look up from the ground and stare into familiar red eyes.