Unleash The Yvrídio

Chapter 28

Red.

One word.

One emotion.

Anger.

Everything was happening to fast. At one point Samantha was being held back while Brittany was hiding behind someone. The next, Samantha was now holding Brittany up against a wall, her hand tightening around the girls neck to the point where she couldn't even let inhale.

Sia was begging inside of Samantha's head to let her out. To let her show Brittany what happens when she activates her anger bubble. All the anger that was coming from Samantha wasn't all hers, half of it was mostly all Sia's. It was rare, when letting Sia out. It has only happened once, which wasn't a very happy memory.

As for the guys as well as girls they were too blown away at Sammantha's actions. Dylan took a step close to were the two teenagers were arrested. Sensing someone coming near by, Samantha had turned around and gave Dylan as well as the others a warning look meaning to not take a step closer to them. Using Samantha's distraction as an advantage, Brittany managed too get out f Samantha's grip. She brought one of her legs up and pushed Samantha as far away from her as possible.

Getting up, Samantha and Brittany both went at it at one another. Seeing as how Samantha was more experienced with fighting, she had more of an advantage then Brittany did. However, Brittany did manage to have a few shots at Samantha but it didn't do much damage as she thought it would.

Wanting this to end, Samantha grabbed one of Brittany's arm and began to twist it as she had her foot pressed on the ground while the other was placed on Brittany's head. A growl had erupted from Samantha which had everyone including Jacob to take a step back. It was rare when Samantha would grow. If it happened then that only meant one thing.

Sia was beginning to take over.

Samantha tried her very best to keep Sia out of it but it was impossible at this point. She could feel the familiar painful headache which only meant that Sia was close taking over. It was as if Samantha's life had flashed before her eyes when she felt herself being slammed on to the floor. The back of her head had came in contact with the cold hard floor which had her grunting in pain. As she was about to get up, she was sent back down when a fist had connected itself to her face. Anger and frustration had began to build up inside of Samantha. Her eyes began to grow darker by the second each time her anger began to rise. The awful painful headache had Samantha clutching her head. Once she felt the pain vanish, she had opened her eyes only to see nothing but darkness around her.

Sia had taken over.

***

The beast had a crying Brittany up against the wall this time, unlike Samantha's, her grip was more tighter. Brittany did everything she can to free herself from the hold but she had slowly started to give up when she felt black spots in her sight. A sinister smirk had curled up at the confers of Sia's mouth. It sent a satisfying feeling to her when she would see someone suffer in front of her eyes as well as presence.

Sia give me back control! Samantha begged as she tried to break Sia's shield down. As soon as Sia had heard her, she began to block out Samantha but stopped herself.

Let me out now! Samantha's voice boomed in her head, with more command in it.

Seeing as how she had to obey, Sia released her hold on Brittany who quickly grasped for air. Sia bent down to meet the teenagers eye level,"Don't piss me off next time pup." At that, Sia had let her guard down and had let Samantha take back control.