Disaster After Disaster

Chapter 44

•••

It felt like weeks, months, years to the hybrid since Dani has been taken but the truth, it had only been a day and a few hours.

Samantha's thoughts were everywhere as well her bed covers that were once neatly done were were now all over her bedroom floor. Her once clean bathroom now had a broken mirror with glass scattered around the sink as well as the floor. Her bedroom walls had holes in them from the punches she left. The kitchen was completely ruined. The back door that lead to the backyard was torn apart. The chairs that surrounded the table on where they ate was all ripped apart.

Her house was a total disaster.

After her encounter with Victoria she didn't bother going back to Jacob or ask the Cullen's for help. She ignored the calls and text messages Jacob had been giving her the same went for everyone else. Right when the red headed vampire left her, she began to tear down the woods. All Samantha felt was regret. She regretted not killing Victoria when she had the chance. Right then and there she had her opportunity but she let it slip out of her reach.

A knock had awoken her up from her thoughts. "Sammy, it's Derek. Open the door plz." All she did was look at her desk that was blocking her bedroom door.

"Sammy please open the door." The doorknob began to jiggle.

"Samantha Veronica Uley, open this god damn door right now," Derek demanded.

"Open the fucking door Samantha!" He began to bang the door which caused her to grab her iPod that had her ear buds connected to them and plugged them in her ears while raising up the volume as high as it can go, in hopes that it would somewhat help her ease down her anger.

"Sammy," Derek shouted once again but it sounded like a mutter to her.

As she closed her eyes and enjoyed the music that was playing, she felt someone grab her by her ankles and pull her off of her bed. Once her bottom had come in contact with the ground, she took out the ear buds and glanced up at who pulled her off of the bed.

"What?" She asked Derek in an annoyed matter.

"I've called your name several times and you didn't open your door," he said with an irritated look in his eyes.

"Maybe it's because I don't listen to people that yell at me," She said, no tone traced her voice. This conversation was the least of her problems.

"Care to explain to me what the hell happened to your room or the house. It looked like hurricane harbor crashed the place," he began to walk towards her bathroom when he saw spots of blood on the floor.