Decisions Decisions

Chapter 43

"Whoever he was he left a stink behind," Jacob snarled as he along with Dani and Samantha, walked down from Bella's porch steps. "It'll be hard to miss when we cross it again. We'll handle it from here."

Apparently, from what Edward had told Samantha, he smelt a different scent in Bella's house which led to her and Jacob coming to see if they recognized it by any chance.

"We don't need you to handle anything." Both and vampire stared at each other in pure hatred.

"I could care less what you need," Jacob retorted.

"Alright, we're done here."

"No, your done here."

"Stop!" Both Bella and Samantha shouted.

"I'm tired of this. From now on, I'm Switzerland ok?" Bella added.

"Guys," Samantha spoke up as she saw that they hadn't let go of Bella's wrist. Edward released Bella but however Jacob didn't.

"I'd listen to her mutt. Don't want her leaving you as well," Edward chuckled at the reaction he got from Jacob.

However, Dani didn't find it amusing at all,"I'd shut your mouth if I were you Cullen."

Go Dani, Sia said amused by Dani's actions.

Once Jacob let go of Bella, he wrapped his arm around Samantha's waist and pulled her closer to him. "I'll call you if I find anything," she told them referring to the unknown scent in Bella's house.

"Actually Samantha, Carlisle wanted to talk to you about something," Edward said as he waited by his car.

Samantha looked at Dani and Jacob and saw that they didn't want her to go,"I'll just call him." At that, Mr. And Mrs Sparkles got in their car and drove off to who knows where.

As soon as they left, the three were already in Samantha's car,"I know you don't like him but please for me, just for a second don't argue with him." She said to Jacob as she started the engine.

"You know I can't help it Sammy," he sighed.

She looked back at Dani through the rear view mirror,"How come your not like that with Dani? She's the same thing as Edward." He looked at Dani which caused her to wave at him awkwardly with a smug grin on her face.

"That's different. She's not trying to turn an innocent human into one of her kind," he muttered.

This caused Samantha to press down on the brake and pull over to the side of the road,"So all this hatred towards him is because Bella wants to become like one of them? You do know it's Bella's choice right? We're not her parents Jacob."

"Sammy she's basically saying she wants to kill herself! Do you really want her to become one of them?" He asks his sudden change in voice told her not to anger him more.

"Of course I don't want her to be like one of them but Jacob what can we do about it?" She sighed no longer wanting to argue with him about this.

"So that's it, you're not going to do anything about it?" He asks.

"There's nothing for me to do Jacob," She simply said as she saw a car pass by them.