Chapter 2

Ace's POV~

While I was talking to my friends, I suddenly smelled vanilla and strawberries. Could that be my mate, I thought, distancing myself from my friends to go find that smell. I turned around and saw the omega, Dakota. Oh hell no. I cannot possibly be mated with someone who had her parents killed by rouges. I would also be made fun of by all my friends and pack members for having such a weak mate. I then walked over to her and dragged her outside. 

"I Ace White reject you, Dakota Ann Luna from being my mate and luna," I said getting right to business. I smirked. I can't wait to see her pained expression. Oh the feeling.

"I Dakota Ann Luna accept your rejection." My smirk immediately dropped and turned into a frown. Damn, I thought. I didn't think she had the guts to do that. Rejected by the rejected. I was going to say something, but I saw that she had already left, and was by the doors heading inside. I rushed in behind her to see her talking to my sister, telling her what happened. You idiot! Just at that moment, Storm, my wolf popped up. "Why would you do that? I'm ignoring you now." And just like that, Storm went away. Oh no what did I do.

Dakota's POV.~

I walked through the doors and Sky came up to me. I instantly grabbed her by the arm and told her what just happened.

"No way," she said once I finished. I grabbed her arm and pulled her outside.

"And that," I said dragging through the doors. "Is why we will be skipping today."

"Ok, let's go then!" She chuckled, an evil gleam showing through in her eyes. "Also, don't worry, my idiotic brother will get his beating and I'll make sure he'll regret rejecting you. Oh I'll make sure of it." She gave a small but evil laugh. And this is why  love her.

                                                               *       *      *

We eventually made it to the pack house and I ran to my room, dragging Skyler along with me. 

"Can you help me escape," I said grabbing all of my clothing items, toiletries and favorite items. Somehow on the way, I formed this brilliant idea of leaving and never having to see Ace's face again. I wrote letters to people and everyone in the pack.

"Sure what can I do?" She hopped up off my bed where she placed herself earlier.

"I'm gonna write a letter to you, and when you receive it, cry and make it look real, okay?"

"So you're leaving so you don't have to face Ace?" I nodded and she sighed. "Okay, anything for you," she said. 

Dear Skyler,

You do not know how hard it is to write this goodbye letter. When you get this don't show it to anybody else, please. And remember, no goodbye is forever. I'll see you again one day. You have been a wonderful friend, helping me through the hard times and being there for the good times. Words cannot express how I feel about you. Please do not tell people of my wolf color please, if they ask please say I don't know.

With great love,

Dakota

"Wow, I actually want to cry for this," Skylar said dabbing at the corner of her eyes with her shirt collar. I grinned.

"Save it for the show, you wuss!"

Ace,

You were suppose to be my mate, to hold me when I cried and cherish every moment with me but instead I got myself a good for nothing mate. You need to lower your ego cause it is too damn high, and get your head out of your ass and look around you. You are not The Almighty. I will get my revenge and I will be back stronger and better than before, so watch your back. Oh, and another thing, your bitch has been fucking others behind your back. I hope your wolf leaves you.

With great hate,

Dakota

Grayson, 

I may not know you all that well, but I know that you are a good person, keep it like that. When you find your mate, cherish her like your favorite thing on earth. The reason that I left is because your alpha decided to reject me from being Luna and his mate so I'm leaving. I hope you have a good life

Dakota

Dear pack, 

I thought that being in a pack meant caring for each other but instead you guys beat me to a bloody pulp. You now don't have a Luna because your oh-so-mighty alpha rejected me. Oh, and April, we all know that you cheated on Ace with multiple guys, and lets be honest you fucked everything with a dick and maybe, just maybe a vagina. 

With much hate,

Dakota

Sky was done gathering my bags and packed food. All I have to do is say goodbye to her then I'll be off.

"Hey, Sky, please don't cry. I'll be back, I promise. I just don't know when." I wiped a tear from her eye with my sleeve.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Kota. Just, please, don't forget me."

"I need to go now, and thank you for everything you have done for me." I hugged her, and with that I was off and I crossed the border within no time at all.