Chapter 16

Dakota's POV.~

I went outside to get ready for training when April came up to me and was about to slap me on the face when I grabbed her hand and pulled it behind her back "you try to do that again there will be a lot worse consequence, do you understand." She crossed her arms across her chest and said "now why would I want to do that, you are the one that embarrassed me in front of the pack threw the letter." "Well honey I was just stating the facts and now you probably have less guys to fuck and now they are fine cause they can now wait for there mate instead of having a slut ruin there chance at finding their mate." I grabbed the bull horn and yelled "EVERYONE COME DOWN, EAT AND TRAIN." April was covering her ears and had was messed up, it was a funny sight to until she let out a screech. She stomped her puny ass back up to room, wow someone wants to get laid so bad but can't, now that's funny. I sat on the grass and asked my wolf if I could change the colors of my fur so I can run here without anyone being suspicious my my original wolf color. Yes you can. All you have to do is think of the color you want then change into that wolf. Ok I can do that. I thought of the color light brown lighter than Sky's wolf. I shifted into the wolf and waited for everyone to get there asses out here. They were taking a long time so I let out an ear splitting howl, a warning howl. It was pretty funny watching everyone stumble out of the house, I let out a throaty chuckle and everyone looked at me. I could read there minds they were wondering who the big wolf is. I stood up and said through mind link that I am Dakota and everyone change into there wolf form. They all did and they asked what we were doing. I said "you will have to find out for themselves. "Follow me." I took off into the woods, hearing the pitter patter of there paws, we were running in the woods for a while until we came upon a little shack that I made and put drinks in there. I went behind a tree and shifted into my human form. Everyone shifted and I gave them there drinks and I sat down with back against the tree. I got up and shifted back into the wolf I was before, everyone followed suit and we ran back to the pack house and stayed in wolf form once everyone was in the clearing I told them that we will be fighting in wolf form, everyone choose a partner that is equal in strength as you are. "There will be a few rules you all will have to follow. And they are, one- do not tear someone apart when they are on the ground hurt, two- do not do anything that will get you in trouble and you know the rest. Alright who want to fight me as to demonstrate how to fight." No surprise that no one stepped out to fight me, then the bitch stepped out and said "I will fight you." I raised my eyebrows and said "really you want to fight me after what went down this morning." I heard a lot of oh's. "Yes I will and I'm going to beat you to." I just smirked and changed into my the wolf form just slightly bigger than the last one. We got into a fighting stance and waited for her to make the first move and to see if there are any weaknesses. I can see that she favored her front paws. I said "are you going to fight or stand there like the pussy you are." She lunged at me and I moved out of her way. This went on for a while until I pounced on her back taking her down and then the fight was over. She hung her head in shame and everyone cheered, that I won. Everyone went back to there fighting and I helped the ones that needed work and praised the one doing good. I called it a good day and dismissed everyone. Adam came up to me and I could tell that he was sad. He came up and said "we don't spend much time together anymore, can we spend the rest of the day somewhere." Oh I know where I want to take him. "Come on I want to show you something." I grabbed his arm and pulled him to where my garden is and we both went through. The only reason that he can come in the garden is because he is my mate. "Welcome to my garden." "Oh so this is where you have been hiding everyday, it is very beautiful" Adam said in awe. I took of my shoes and sat by the water. I made the water hot so it was like a sauna and I pulled him next to and we talked about the resent events and had beautiful scenery to look at.