Chapter 14

Ace's POV.~

We were all waiting for the blood-lust pack to come. I heard about this pack but I never met them cause they are really secretive about things and me being me I want to find out. We really have been having rouge attacks, I may be a dick sometimes (all the times) but I would never make something like this up. One of my pack members told me that they were guiding them to the pack house so I got everyone to go outside and wait for them. We stood there, talking amongst ourselves when we heard engines of cars and then they came to a stop. All the people got out of the cars and this one person you can smell the power coming of off her, my wolf was whimpering of how much power she possesses. My sister being the weird she is, she ran up and jumped into the girls arms. I walked forward and said "We need you're help training all the people in my pack." I'll admit my pack members are pretty weak when it comes to fighting, but I am very good at fighting and could take on any one that comes my way. The girl holding my sister looked over to to the Alpha and he nodded. She came forward and said "We are the Blood-lust pack and we will help train you but only on these conditions. First, you will treat my pack with the utmost respect and if you don't then there will be harsh consequences, Second, you will do as I say for I will be in charge of training and my pack will help, and thirdly, we are to be training from 6 A.M. till 5 P.M. and there will be no whining and if you are late you are going to have to do 50 push ups, 50 sit ups and 100 laps around the pack house in hot pink, ARE WE CLEAR." Wow I am shock that a girl of all people could have so much power to her voice, she must be an the Alpha's mate, I wish we had our our mate, she reminds me of my mate. do you mean our mate. ​NO, I MEAN MY MATE! You rejected her and she knows that I did not. Hope that I get a new human, I can't stand you right now. And he is gone just like that, waiting for the perfect time to bother me again. The girl came forward and put Sky in Grays arms, I think we were all wondering how she knew that he was her mate. My sister was struggling like she did not want to leave her arms, but eventually Gray got her of her. Her pack was laughing at her to. I apologized for my sisters behavior and they said that it was alright. After that Sky went to show where they were all staying, I went to my room to think about what my wolf said and it bothered me that he wanted another human but who could do that. I closed my door to my room and there was a slut on my bed. I was not in the mood to deal with the sluts rights now I will later but now is not a good time. I said in a sickly sweet voice "why don't you come but later tonight, I'm not in the mood right now." She grinned and gave me a peck on the lips and said "anything for you." It seems like our pack has the most sluts in all the packs but I'm not complaining, they give great sex even though it means nothing. I really did want my mate. You know when you lose something and realized that it was special but it is now to late, yeah that's how I felt like Dakota left. I realized months after she left, she could be with the rouges for all I know. But she was so ugly when she was here. When she left our pack went down hill fast and I have a feeling that sky knows where she is but I'm not sure. I was almost time for training so I got into some work out out cloths and went outside. We were now waiting for the girl and my sister. They ran towards us and laughed. The girl looked over at Adam and he nodded and she said "hi we are going to start with saying your name, age, your mate if you have one and rank in the pack we will start with Ace." Some idiot from my pack yelled out why don't you go first."Fine I guess I will start then it will be Ace and listen and listen closely my name is Dakota Ann Luna, I am eighteen, my mate is Adam and my rank in the pack in the pack is Luna." I heard gasps all around and her pack was smirking at us. I stepped forward and said "you don't look like her." She took of her wig and I just about fainted because she looked even more beautiful."Well I believe that it is your turn to state your name." I said nervously,"My name is Ace, nineteen, my mate left me, and I'm the Alpha." She sickly smiled at me and said "why did your mate leave you." I was just about to pee in my pants but I said "Um she left because I rejected her, made fun of her and bullied her." "alright NEXT! Oh Ace I have to talk to to when training is done." "My name is Sky, eighteen, mate is Grayson, and I the sister of Ace and the rank is beta female." "Name is Grayson, Nineteen, mate is Sky and the rank is Beta." After training I had to stay behind, i think I was still in shock because I felt a hand on my shoulder and surprisingly I did not feel any shots going threw my body like before. She said "since you rejected me and I mated with my second mate, there is no mate bond going threw us. But I will give you another chance at having a mate but you can not mess this up because if you do then there will be no other chances and it will not be a slut that you have fucked before, it will be someone that does not know about you're way and there may be some conflict between you two." "Thank you, but how do you know about this. And how would I get another mate." "I will tell you how I know this in due time, and the moon goddess told me." and with that she walked away.