Chapter 5

Dakota POV.

After I got settled in my new room, I wanted to relax so i put on my bikini and went swimming in my awesome new room. I love it here. It still hurts when Ace rejected me but eventually it would get better. Don't worry little one, you are more special then you think. You want go ask where the library is and look for a book called The Elements. Why do I need to find the book? You will find that out in time, my dearie, now get some rest you'll need it for tomorrow. And with that I went to sleep.

Dream-

I was walking through the hallways  of the pack house when I came to a door that had a strange feeling to it. I opened it up and found a majestic piano, I felt a strange pull to it. I sat down and played My Immortal by Evanescence. When I finished the song I felt a presence behind me so I turn around and saw the most beautiful lady ever. 

 "Hi my dear I am the Moon Goddess and I would like to tell you, that are very special to the supernatural world, for you are the most powerful supernatural being besides me and my family.

 "What do you mean that I am the most powerful supernatural being?" 

 "You will find that out soon. Just listen to your wolf, for she will tell you what to do. You need to listen to her and you are above all alpha's in all the packs. When you wake up you will feel this weird sensation it is you just getting your powers and everything else. You will receive other supernatural beings but your wolf will be the dominate wolf. I must go now and when you wake up please remember what I said." I gave her a hug.

 "I hope I see you soon." She just smiled, and vanished from my dream.

END DREAM 

I woke up and got dressed and went to find my black tee shirt and short black shorts, I then realized that I need more clothes. I went to find the kitchen and went to get an apple, don't worry I'm not anorexic, I'm just not a breakfast person, then I went to find Adam to ask where the library so I could look up what the Moon Goddess and my wolf said to find. OHHHH I TALKED TO THE MOON GODDESS, I'MA GONNA FAINT CAUSE THAZZZ A BIG DEAL. Anywhore, I'd better find Adam. Soon after walking around for ages, I found him in his office.

"Hey Adam," I said walking in. He looked up.

"Hey," he replied "What is it? Are you settling in ok?" His face grew worried.

"No, no, I'm fine. I just want to know where the library is." His face softened.

"It's down the hall and to the left."

"Thank you!!!!" I turned around and left. I found the library and began the search for The Elements, and the library was so huge that it took me forever to find it.  I finally found it within reach. I picked it up and began reading

 The one with the white wolf with the black markings on her body is the most powerful super being. Being one means that at first you start as a wolf but as soon as you find your mate you will develop more super beings and powers but if the person is rejected from her mate then there will be second mate and the powers would double making the most powerful being to ever walk the earth.

 Fire, water, air, light, and earth and they also have telekinesis, telepathy, has the power to make one bad to good, they can also erase peoples mind and, plenty of other things. The other super beings is werewolf is the more dominate one, the phoenix, vampire, faerie, fairies, pixies, mermaid, witch, angel, mother earth, nymphs, and dryads. 

I closed the book and took it with me to my room and went to find the Adam. So I went to find him and no surprise to find him in his office. As I knocked on his door, I smelled a delicious smell.

"Come in," Adam's deep, booming voice called. When I opened the door, I then realized that Adam is my new mate.

Adam's POV.~

I was doing paper work when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I called. The door opened and a sweet smell wafted through my nose. Damn, who the fuck decided to bathe in perfume today?   Mate, my inner wolf growled. I looked up and saw that the person is Dakota. Suddenly I got giddy and went over, pulling her to me and smelling her.

"What is the reason you're here, because I know that you did not come here for this."

"I came here to ask and tell you something, but it needs to be kept in secret."

"Ok it will." What could be so serious that it has to be kept secret? 

"How much do you know about The Elements?"

"Um not much, just that they have the power of all the elements and have different powers. Why are you asking me this?"

"I asked you this because I am one and the most powerful one and another reason why you are my second mate." I knew that she was powerful and she is our mate, you better not hurt her like her first mate, ooohh ask her of the name of her first mate. 

"What is the name of your first mate."

"Well his name was Ace White and he is a bastard and a good for nothing man whore." Well I see that she has strong feeling towards him. All I know about him is that his father thinks that he is the greatest wolf to ever roam the earth and the same goes for the son, the daughter is really nice and makes friends with the omega's and she has a heart of gold.