Chapter 15

Dakota's POV.~

As I got dressed I realized that I had not been to the garden so I grabbed an apple and went to my special place by myself. I stepped inside and crossed the force field and I looked around and realized that there was no lake. I got on my knees and touch the ground and thought of a beautiful lake and suddenly a large lake appeared. I swam around when my whole body felt like water, I looked at myself and I saw that I really am made of water. I believe that this form is the water form of the Nymph. I swam around in that form getting use to being all water and it felt great and then I thought of my mermaid form and swam around making bubbles and I brought the water from underneath me and shot me into the air making a water fountain and then I made it solid into ice then I put a spell on it so it will never melt and sprouting water from the top, it was simply amazing. Then I levitated it into the air trying to find the perfect place for it, after a while I set it down somewhere and it was perfect. I then wanted to be in my beautiful dress that mother nature wears so I changed into her and making trees here and there, making a flowing brook that leads to a cave that I created, I went in there and looked around fixing it up so it looked like a special hideout for my friends and other people that I want for them to see. (a beautiful cave inside) I went out of the cave and then I heard something move in the trees, I moved my hand so the trees moved away from whatever was in there and there was Cat, and I was surprised to see her here cause she lives near my pack. "Cat why are you here." "I have very bad news and the news is that there will be a war between the good and the bad, and that we need to get all the people that have different powers and more than one supernatural to met here cause this is the only safe place for us to train and stuff." she said in all one breath. I thought for a while and I closed my eyes and I called for Destiny and a bright light came down from the heavens. There was my beautiful grandmother and did I mention that  I will also be goddess to. I think that Cat is in shock because here stand the goddess that created all the supernaturals and powers. "Hey Destiny, I have a couple of questions, when is the war, and how do I summon the others and can you help train us. I have the normal wolves under control but I need help with the multiple supernaturals." The war will be between the good and the bad almost like demons vs. angels but it will start at the beginning of the fifth month and the exact day I'm not sure. you summon the other supernaturals by speaking through the mind and I will help you with the other supernaturals and I am glad that you have training the normal werewolves under control. And after we talked to Destiny for a while, she went back up to the skies. I asked if Cat would like to come back to the pack house and she said yes. We crossed back to the other side and then went back to the pack house only to run into one of my delta's. I believe his name is Samuel. I asked him "can you show Cat to the kitchen and help her out with anything she wants and you are excused from training today." He said that it will be his pleasure. I went to my room to get ready for training, I got my air horn and went outside.  

"EVERYONE COME DOWN TO THE FIELD TO TRAIN!" And then everyone came down.

Cat's POV.~

As soon as Dakota left Sam showed me where the kitchen is. He asked if I was the Alpha of my pack. And I said yes. "How is that." "It is hard, a lot of work, but I have wonderful pack members and my beta helps out a lot, I could not ask for a better one." "I am the delta and I am still looking for my mate but have not found her yet." he said. "Well if it helps I had not found my mate yet." I saw the time and realized that I have to go back to my pack. "Well it was nice talking to you but I have to go back to pack." He said ok and he put his hand out for me to shake, I looked at his hand and I grabbed it and pulled him into a hug and when I did that I felt shocks going through my body and he pulled me tighter and breathed out, my mate. I pulled away and smiled and I dragged him outside to find Kota and I see that she is training without her powers. She saw me and told them to keep on training. she came over and smiled at us and I said that "I found my mate and he is Sam and can he come back my pack. She said "of course, I can never take away mates." I let Sam go get his stuff while I talk to Dakota and Sky, he got his stuff and put them in my car, then went over to me and said that he is ready. We said our goodbyes and went on our merry way back to my pack. I mind linked Annabelle to get my room ready for one more person and that we are almost to the pack house. We pulled up to the pack house and Anna was there, waiting at the door. I told Sam that she is my Beta. We got our stuff and went to my room, I sat on my bed watching Sam put his things away. He said "are you enjoying the view" "Oh yes I am, my mate sure is hot." He came over and gave me kiss on the lips and went back to putting his things away. I said "We better go to bed because we have a big day ahead of us.