Chapter 8

Dakota's POV.

As I made my way back to the pack, I had to cross a border that belonged to the Blood Moon pack. If I remembered correctly, the Alpha's name is Cat and she has one of the elements, I believe is fire, but I'm not sure. As I drove on by I got stopped by one of her warriors. I came to a stop expecting some sort of punishment or major questioning, but I think they could smell the power leaking of off me because they bowed and they told me that I have to go to the pack house to meet their alpha because she wanted to meet me.

"Of course, but I need to get back my pack house soon because Adam would be wondering where I am." I told them to get in my car and tell me where there pack house is. Their pack house was so huge that they had columns on the front of there mansion, but there pack house is not as big. We made our way to the front door when the door is opened and there stood Cat. She has the look of complete happiness on her face when she saw me.

"Come on in Alpha-Luna," she said still beaming. I walked in to see masses of people or wolves standing in the mansion. I grew nervous as I looked around.

"Can you tell them to go on with there business or something, because I don't exactly do large crowds," I asked, putting emphasis on 'do'. She nodded and happily obliged.

"EVERYONE GO BACK TO WHAT YOU WERE DOING," she said in her alpha voice.

"Um, Cat," I asked her in a small voice. She turned to me with a smile. "I have to go soon, or my mate would come looking for me." She frowned, and I felt bad. "I'll visit soon," I said quickly. She hugged me gently and I went over to my car driving to my pack house. As I drove, I thought about what was to come and what happened earlier with me changing into a phoenix and vampire for the first time today. Boy, did that take up a lot of my energy. Then I thought about me going to see the female alpha of the Blood Moon pack and how it was good and telling her that I would visit her soon. I made it back to my pack house outside stood Adam looking relieved yet mad at the same time. I got out of my car and Adam pulled me out of the car and gave me a big bear hug.

"Never do that again," He yelled pulling away to look at me. "And don't go any where without me telling me." His face grew soft. "I thought you left me and went somewhere." He pulled me in again. "I was so worried," he said in a softer tone. I said lets go to my room, for I need to tell you something. We walked up to my room. I was still amazed with the pool in my room. I told him to sit on my bed while I used the restroom. While I was in my bathroom, I did my business and put on my bikini. I stepped out of the bathroom to see Adam laying on my bed. I cleared my throat and he looked up. When he saw me his eyes turned black. I giggled and got in my pool.

"I met up with my best friend Sky, to catch up on things. I told her about finding my new mate-" I paused and grinned cheekily at him. " - and about me being the Moon Goddess's Granddaughter. I also turned into a phoenix and unfortunately, a vampire. Then we said our goodbyes and I drove threw the Blood Moons Pack and was stopped at the pack house to talk to their Alpha. Did you know that she has fire as a power?" He shook his head. "No? Well, she does, and she wants me to teach her how to control and work it so I told her that I would. Then I came back home," I said ending the story.

"Wow," he said incredulously. "Seems like you had a big day today." He kept his lust filled eyes trained on me, unmoving.  "And now you are swimming in that hot little bikini." He crawled over to me. "And I wanna mate with you right now." His voice grew husky as he grew closer. I climbed out of the pool. "But I'm not going to because you're tired." Adam pulled me closer to him and kissed my neck with passion. I giggled and pulled away to get dressed. When I was dressed in my sleep wear, I climbed into bed only to be pulled into a pair of strong arms.

"Goodnight, love." He kissed my temple. "I want you to show me your other forms tomorrow." He nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck, and with that I was out like a candle.