Chapter 9

Adam's POV.

The next morning I looked over to see Dakota not there but instead in the pool in her bikini. It took all my will power not to mate with her but I told her that I would go her level. She realized that I was up and about she came out of the pool and when she did she bent over in pain and said "take me the area outside please and hurry." I picked her up and took her outside. She once again fell in pain and then she started to grow large wings and changed out of her PJ's and into a beautiful blue dress and had a blue crown upon her head. She said in a different voice" That this is her faerie form and that she is the queen of all faeries." She then changed back to her human. "That is my faerie form and another form is coming really soon." she said. Then she said "that was quick" and began to change into her, what looked like a Fairy. And I was correct, it is her fairy form with a gold crown upon her head very similar to her faerie form. Wow our mate is very powerful and queen of all the supernaturals and her wolf told me that I am her only mate and that we don't have to worry about other people claiming her. Well that is good and there is more powers and other creatures and we need to know what happen yesterday. She said that she is done changing forms for today and we should go back inside. We went inside and she told me to go to my room so she could change. I went back to my room thinking that I must introduce her to the pack soon. I know how stressful everything has been for her and I would love to relieve some stress from her. If Cat has the power of fire, I wonder if anyone else in her pack, has powers. I turned my head to see the door being opened and there stood my mate in comfy cloths. She climbed into bed we laid there for a while then she rolled on me so she was on top, she stared down at me then rested her head on me. I wondered what she up to and I think she knew that my wolf was getting hyped up because she started to kiss my neck. She sucked, licked and ran her teeth on my neck, I was holding back a moan and she knew because she sucked harder on my neck and I let out a moan and she smashed her lips unto mine, she ran her tongue across my lips and I shook under her trying to keep my wolf under control and not taking over. I had won and she ran her hand under my shirt and felt my abs and I moaned at the pleasure of her fingernails on my chest. She took my shirt and pulled it over my head and kissed my abs and she got of me and went to go get something from her room and she came back wearing one of my shirts and came and got back on me, I could not hold back any longer so I took of my shirt that was on her and my eyes widened because she was only wearing a black lingerie under, she took of my shorts, she started on my boxers and before I could stop her, she took by boxer and threw them somewhere. She took her hand and put it on my hard member and started to rub her hands on it and I moaned out 'faster' so she bent down and sucked on my cock and pulled it in and out and I could tell that she could not get it in all the way so she put her hands, she started to swirl her tongue around my member, and I was starting to hit my climax. I held her head there and she make a sexy chocking sound when I shot my cum into her hot mouth. I moaned and yelled 'baby'! She popped her mouth out and swallowed my cum and I was breathing really hard. I looked up at her and she looked satisfied. She took her finger and ran it on one of my veins making me moan out her name. She came up and started to kiss my lips hungrily and I unclasped her bra and took it of and threw it some where I ran my hands down her body. I took of her panties and I threw them somewhere. She took my member and put herself inside and started to go up and down. She took her lips and went down to neck and ran her teeth to where my neck and shoulder met and I could feel her fangs come out and I bucked into her when she bit me claiming me as hers and I could not have been happier and it was my turn so I took her and flipped her over so I was on top I looked into her eyes and saw love and desire. I took her hips and I began to thrust inside her and she yelled out faster so I did as she wanted and went faster. I met my climax, I shot my cum into her. I took her hips and began to go out but she rapped her legs around me keeping her in me. I whispered into ear "your a little horny today aren't you." I licked her neck and went down to mark her, I let my wolf take over and mark her she shook and let out a moan. She still had her legs around me and she took head and slammed her lips upon mine and had a very heated make out session. We both fell in exhaustion. I took myself out of her and then we went to sleep.