Chapter 24

Adam's POV.~ 

 I feel like Dakota is hiding something important from me and I don't know maybe it is just me but I feel like she is hiding something from me. I don't get it cause she has been nothing but faithful to me. There is just something about her, like a different smell of some sort. I think that I am over thinking this, if my friends saw me like this they would be laughing there heads of and saying that I am acting like a girl. I went to find and I am pretty sure I know where she is. Her magical land were she can be by herself and not to worry if anyone could see her. She barely wears any make-up and to be honest she does not need it, she is breathtaking without it. Well, I think that I should go to my office and start being an Alpha again. I was doing my paper work and now I know why I don't do this often and leave it for Ashton to do. But he is busy with his mate, so I am stuck doing this. I am usually the one that help training the pack members but it seems that Dakota has that under control. Now I think that we could try for pups and hope for the best. The paperwork was getting really tiring so I think that I should go swim in Kota's pool in her room and wait till she comes. I went to my room to put on my trunks and then I went over to Kota's room. I swam around for a bit, relaxing my muscles and thinking about whats to come. I heard a door open and in came Dakota, looking tired beyond repair. "What were you doing, out so late?" I smiled up at her in a friendly gaze. "Well I went to help train a old friend with her powers, and she happened to be Cat and our old Delta Sam, we talked for a few and they are doing fine." 

 Dakota's POV.~

 I kinda knew that Adam would be in my pool being the lazy ass that he is, but I still love him and his crazy ass. I sorta kinda read his mind and now knew that he wants kids and to be honest, now that the war is over I would love to have kids. I walked to my bathroom, "we can have kids." I looked back and he blushed, it was a funny sight. I turned the water on for a shower, I stripped and stepped in. I heard the door and in came Adam, I could tell that he was stripping and that he was going to come in the shower with me. He stepped in and pushed me up against the wall and started to kiss my neck and then pressed himself up against me. He kissed and pressed me up against the bathroom wall. I ran my hand up his chest and rubbed his pecks with my thumbs and he shivered with pleasure. I ran my tongue down his neck. "Let's go to the bed." He mumbled into my neck before pulling away. He pulled me towards the bed and played me down like I was a feather. He kissed me on the lips, ripped the robe off and threw it on the ground. I glanced at his marvelous chest with water crystals on it. His eyes turned black and I knew that his wolf was taking over, but Adam took back over. He sucked on my neck, leaving a hickey, I grabbed his neck and bit down on it, putting my blood into his by doing this he will turn immortal and will have a tattoo on his neck where the bite was. It will also make the kids immortal without me biting them. He positioned himself on top of me and slowly put himself in, he groaned but suddenly he went faster and harder until he reached his climax and shot his fill into me. He pulled out off me and turned me over so I was on top, I kissed his neck then I went down until I got to his member, I took him in my mouth, swirled my tongue around and kept pumping him in and out of my mouth. He moaned out my name and shot his cum into my mouth. I swallowed it and went back up to kissing him. "Well I think that was the most sexist thing I have ever seen." I smiled and went to put my clothes back on and left to fix some dinner for the both of us, thinking about what is to come in the future, how our kids were to be. I hope that they turn out to be like Adam. After I was done making some Chicken Alfredo and our drinks and set them on the table. I called him down to eat. After we ate, I took him down to my special space that still has the force field around it. I wanted to make something for him that will stay here for a long time, and it will be made of diamonds. I took him to the dry part of the cave and moved my hands over the sand and made the sand into a tiny tornado and froze it. I then manipulated it into a diamond and carved a wolf out of it. I picked it up with my wind and carried it outside. I placed it down and admired how it turned out to be. I turned into my phoenix, the bird. I decided to go to a desert and make a fire that will bring back life to it. I went to the land and shot fire out of my hands and made different shapes with it. After the fire went out I made it rain and decided to plant some trees and other plants for animal that live here find some refuge. I went to the arctic and made it snow and manipulated the snow into making a six foot snowman, oh my god I always wanted to do this this so much fun. I went to find a polar bear and her cubs to see how they were fairing and how they are doing. One thing I forgot to mention was that I could talk to animals and other non living things, I could also talk to the dead but I can only do that when I am in my vampire. I don't like being in my vampire because when I do I have to drink someones blood and it has to be a pure human and it sucks because I'm taking a precious life away, when I do that I  make sure that the soul has a nice afterlife. I finally found the polar bears and they were doing fine in there land but they could use food. I brought and injured seal and gave it to them. I went back to Colorado because it is getting late and Adam is probably getting worried, I landed on the ground gracefully and I started to get cramps and I called for Adam to get his his ass down here. I was sitting on the ground holding my stomach and I honestly think that I have a baby growing inside of me. Adam took me in his arms and carried me to the pack doctor and laid me down on the bed. The doc came and I told what happened and he put gel in his hands and rubbed it on my stomach. The doc looked up at a screen and said that I was going to have a baby. I looked over at Adam and his eyes was tearing of happiness. He took me upstairs and lay me down to sleep.