Chapter 3

Dakota POV.~

I'm heading to Wyoming to see if I could join someone pack and hope for the best. As I run towards Wyoming, I try to stay out of pack borders and not get captured as a rouge. Soon  I came upon a sign. WELCOME TO WYOMING . I ran faster, the sight giving me the hope and adrenaline necessary to keep going. 

While running I smelt some more wolves. Stop. Shift. I didn't shift because knew I would be naked. I think they got why I didn't shift because what looked like a beta gave me his shirt. I went behind a tree and put the shirt on. I walked out and faced the group.

"What are you doing on my land," he said, projecting the authority in his voice.

"Sorry," I said looking down at my bare feet. "I just left my pack because I was being bullied, and my so called 'mate' rejected me." Sympathy flashed in their eyes as I looked up. I instantly raised my hand to stop their sympathy. "Stop," I said before they got the chance to speak. "I don't want your sympathy, I just need somewhere to stay."

Adam's POV.~

I was sitting in my office doing boring paper work when my beta, Ash, came in saying that they met a rogue on the territory. Who is dumb enough to cross the Blood Lust pack? We're the bloody strongest in the U.S. and fifth in the world for fuck's sake, I thought shaking my head.

"Well what are we waiting for," I said standing up. Ash and I went and followed the scent to a

beautiful white wolf with black markings. She is so beautiful, said Ash.Yes, but she is a rare white wolf and I don't know about the black markings on her. The markings indicated a threat. Well let's ask said Ash. Stop. Shift. She stood there unmoving, and I think Ash knew why she is not shifting because he gave her his shirt. She went behind a tree and changed. She came out and I saw a beautiful girl standing there, I think Ash thinks so to cause he looks to be in a trance, just looking at her.

"What are you doing on my land," I asked projecting the authority in my voice. I expected some rogue excuse but what shocked me was what she said. "Sorry. I just left my pack because I was being bullied and my so called 'mate' rejected me." I think she saw sympathy in our eyes because before I got the chance o say something, she said "Stop. I don't want your sympathy, I just need somewhere to stay. Do you think we should let her stay. I asked. Yes I think so because we could always use another pack member.

"You may join my pack," I said. What I did not expect was she ran up and gave Ash and I a big hug, but hugged her back anyways. "Do you know what pack we are in?" She shook her head. Well that explains the loitering, I thought internally rolling my eyes. "Well honey, you are in the Blood Lust pack." To say she was shocked is an understatement.

"Whhhat?!  Y-you mean the strongest and toughest pack in the U.S.?" Ahh, so she does know.

We both chuckled and said yes. "Do you know what the black markings on your wolf are? And what's your name.

"Dakota Ann Luna," she replied. "what are your names, if you don't mind."

"I'm Adam the pack leader and this Ashton, my beta, but you may call him Ash."

We are here at the pack house, well mansion.