Chapter 21 part 2

Dakota's POV~

My father is a very bad person and is better off dead than anything else. I would never wish death upon anyone if they don't deserve it. I stepped forward, "Father, what are you doing here you mother fucker." I spat out. "Oh lovely daughter of mine, my my how much you have grown into a lovely girl." he said in his sweetest voice even thou I know it is nothing but sweet. I called for my grandmother and as usual a bright light came down from the heavens and there is Destiny in all her glory. She asked what the problem is and I pointed my father. "What are you doing here you foul creature." He just smirked, the nerve of him. "Is that a way to treat your lovely son-in-law." I think I just gagged. "You are no son-in-law after you killed my daughter just for her powers well guess what the powers that she had went to her daughter and Dakota ten times more powerful then any creature that has ever walked this earth, besides me. You deserve to be burned and buried ten foot under." "ATTACK SUPERNATURALS!, Destiny take it from here." And I did I Everyone even the past rouges went after him, I shot everything I know at him but somehow he put up a force field and I know that ice will break it so I said through mind link that everyone with ice powers attack and we did. Then we all attacked hime leaving him in a bloody mess, I looked Destiny and she nodded I went to find a blood thirsty vampire and brought him over and told him to suck my fathers blood, and drain him until there is nothing else. When all his blood was gone, I set fire to him and burned him until he was completely ash. I made a steel bottle, used air to put his ashes in there and seemed it shut. I gave it to Destiny and said "Take this far away in the middle of no where and do what you need to do. I love you and thank you for helping s prepare for this war. "Your welcome my dear, you are now a immortal and there is now peace all around because that ball that you sent out changed all the bad to good, but there will always be bad people." She also told me over mind link that my mate and children will also be immortal so we can be together forever, literally. When she left with remains of my father, I went off to find Adam and I saw Ace kneeling by this one girl sobbing and it was a pitiful sight to see but I will be doing the same thing if I was in that position. I put my hand on his should'er, "what happened." He sobbed out "I believe that she is my second chance mate but she died in the war." I smiled and put my hand on her heart and recited a spell and I put my mouth on hers and breathed into her mouth, then a bright light came from my hands and jolted and awoke. You could see the awe and amazement on his face. She coughed seven time times before opening her eyes and they are crystal blue. She stood up and stumbled a little, she looked up and said "your majesty, thank you for saving me." "Call me Dakota, and your welcome. Wouldn't want ole Ace here to be without a mate now would we." I smirked towards Ace. She bushed. "We would not want that." She said in a timid voice. I want to know more about her and what she was before, oh and don't forget the name. Ok will ask Galaxy. "Sweetie what is your name and what where you before." "Well my name is Brooke, 19, and was the Omega with beta blood in me. I was named the Omega because my father had an affair with one and was my mother, so that is a little about me." Ahh she had such a hard life almost as hard as yours. I have an idea why don't you show her around and tell her a little about yourself. That is a great idea. "Why don't I show you around and get to know each other." She nodded her head yes and we went into the pack house that she will be staying at. "Well as you know I am Dakota but you can call me Kota. I was just like you; an Omega. But I made it threw and I met my first mate but he rejected me but then I met my second chance mate Adam and I was accepted and made Luna. But then I figured out that I have powers and my grandmother is the Moon Goddess. Well that is all i feel like telling you today. Later you can ask Ace who my first mate is." She nodded. "Ok I most defiantly will and you had a hard life to but in the end we both found our mates. Now why don't you show me around cause I am really tired." She said. "Ok." I showed her the kitchen, living room, dining room, and other places then i showed her where Ace's room is. She smiled and played down on the bed then fell asleep. I went to my pack house and went to my room to find Adam asleep, I crawled into bed and went to sleep.