Epilogue

Dakota's POV.~

5 years later.

I now have a beautiful girl with my black hair and Adam's hazel eyes, she is turning 5 and we are planning a birthday party for her. Adam and I are still going strong, the pack is still the strongest and the most powerful in the U.S. We are climbing our selves up in the world. As off right now we are the second most strongest in the world, the strongest is in Australia. My father does not post a threat to anyone because he is long gone, where the demons lie. He should stay there for a while, the only way for my father to come back, is if they are more powerful than me, which is impossible. If the person was my mother or Dakota then sure, he could come back.

Cat is doing well with her mate, she still gets nightmares from that night she was kidnapped, and with all that happened, that dreadful night. She ow has a little boy Colton, she made me the godmother and i could not be any happier. Ace settled down with his mate and is no longer a whore but the sluts still think that eh would fuck them even though he keeps pushing them away, damn sluts need to be taught a lesson. Sky is happily in love with Grayson, they have two kids, a little boy and a girl. We still have some rouges to deal with but they make it so easy to change them into good. I think that they heard about the war and how I changed all the bad ones to good. Our pack has enlarged so much that I had to build a new pack house for everyone, and some of the pack members live in their awn houses!