Chapter 10

Sky's POV.

When I got back to the pack house I was bombarded with questions from both Ace and Gray, I simply ignored them and went upstairs to room to get ready for bed cause today was tiring from shopping and then Dakota pretty much telling me and showing, that she is the most powerful creature out there. It is not a big deal to keep the secret from the pack cause I don't talk much to them, only when I have to. I got dress into my pjs, went to bed when I heard my door open and there was Gray standing there with his arms cross staring at me, "where were you all day." "I was at the mall and took a hike in the woods." Which was almost the whole truth. He sighed, came and stripped down to his boxers and climbed into bed.

The next morning-

We has gotten awoke by the annoying sound of alarms going of and before we could think of anything else we jumped out of bed. shifted into our wolves then went outside to see that we were being attacked by rouges. We fought long and hard. We finally scared them of, we took the injured to the infirmary and the prisoners down to the dark dungeon. One wolf was screaming out saying the Queen of all is coming and he kept screaming that until one of our wolves put some medicine in his arm. We went up stairs and someone asked what the wolf meant by the Queen of all is coming. "I answered that the queen has all the supernaturals in her and that she has different powers but no one knows where she is or who she is." After that was said I went upstairs to change and then went to Grays office. There was Ace talking about we need the Blood lust pack to help us train even thou he does not want to but have to look after the pack. So he was putting his stupid ass ego behind him and ask Gray to call them. 

The conversion over the phone-

Hi this is the beta of the Dark Moon Pack and I would like to know, if you can help us train because we just recently had a rouge attack.

Sure we can help we will send you our top warriors and others to help you train on one condition you shall treat everyone in our pack with the utmost respect if not then the deal is of.

Ok thank you, I will tell my Alpha.

End of conversation 

"The pack said yes but on one condition and that is we need to treat everyone with the utmost respect if not the deal is of." He said. Well we can do that then I remember that Dakota is in that pack well this will be very interesting when I see her next. I can not wait for her come and help us train our asses of and teach Ace good lesson.