Chapter 22

Dakota's POV.~ 

 Well now with the war is over we can go back to our pack and I can help Cat with her powers and do other things. Well I guess that I have to say good bye and figure out what to do this all new pack house. I think that I will ask Adam what to do. "Hey Adam what do you think we can with the new pack members." "Well we could take them with us or they could go some where else." "I like the first one better." I get up and go to see where the others are and then I have to see how many people died or is injured." I went to the pack hospital, that I made so everyone that was injured could find some relief. I am really sad that I have to leave my garden, I wonder if I could bring it with me. "Ms. Dakota I need you to come with us." someone said. I wonder why they need me. We came to a room that was really dark inside, we went in, and what was lying the the bed made me cry. There was Sky covered with bruises and barely breathing, I could save her if it is not to late. I put my hand on her chest and I did a quick spell, my hand held a bright ball and I put it in heart so she could breath and everything that was broken could be healed. She slowly open her eyes, she said, " thanks for saving me." "Well I couldn't have let you died now could we, and I think that Grayson would have my ass if I didn't." We both laughed at that. Well time to do the hard thing. " Sky please don't be mad but my pack and I have to go back to Colorado and do our pack duties." She looked sad. "Ok but we need to visit each other often and do things together." I went out to find the other people that were injured and the Others, to ask them where they would like to stay. I found them, they were in the cafeteria. "EVERYONE LISTEN UP!, for those who where rouge you are going to come with my pack but if you have found your mate in the other pack you can stay, as for the Others you can go back to do what you where doing before. For those who are coming with my pack we will be leaving in about two days so get ready." With that said I went to find Ace, to knock some since into him so he does not hurt his new mate cause this is his last chance. I went to the old pack house and there was Ace being attacked by angry sluts the sight was slightly comical, and I'm just glad that his new mate is upstairs doing something. He looked over at me for help I smiled at him yelled "alright enough already, he has a mate who does not want him to have anymore STD's then he already has." I smirked towards him and he just pouted. They all glared at me but left, it was really funny. "That was not nice, what you said." "Well you deserved it." I stated. Now time to look for Brooke, so I can kill two birds with one stone. "Where is Brooke." He pointed in the direction of his bedroom. There she was reading a book. I made a small noise so she could see us. "Well now that I saved your mate from the sluts, I have something to say, well the war is now over so my pack and the old rouges can go back to Colorado." They nodded and smiled. Ace came forward to hug me, I stiffened but hugged him back. "Thank you for all that you've done and giving me a second chance on love after everything that I've done to you. You are welcome to come here anytime, I'm sure Sky would love for you to." He said and to be honest I did not think that he would change, I guess my leaving was for something good after all. Brooke came up to hug me, "thank you for saving me and giving me a mate." "No problem and don't forget to ask Ace about what he did to me before, I'm sure he would tell you, if not just call me up and I'll tell you." She just smiled and nodded. The last person on my list is Gray. I went to his office to find him sitting at the desk, "sometimes I think that you run this pack more then Ace." I smiled at him. He looked up at me with a shocked expression and smiled. "Well I have been for the past couple months while he got his shit together." I just smiled. "Well he now has his second mate, hopefully he'll treat her better than me." I think he will but Storm will have to keep him from going back to other sluts and if he does that then Storm said he will leave Ace. "Well I came here to say goodbye to you and to wish you a happy life but I will be visiting my niece or nephew." He just blushed and nodded. After that was done I went to pack up my belongings and to find my mate. I found him walking towards my garden that I made. Stoping at my forcefield that Destiny made, put his hand through it then walked in. Wow I'm surprise it worked for him since it is used for Others and the ones that are chosen by me but I guess he can since he is after all my mate. I walked threw my forcefield and sat by my lake besides Adam."What are you doing here." "Well, I figured that I am your mate so I can be allowed in the special garden." I jumped into the lake and turned into my mermaid and swam around and used my air power to lift Adam up and drop him in the water. We stayed there in silence until he asked "do you want to try for children." I looked at him shocked. "Um haven't thought about it but I guess we could try but our children would grow faster than most Alpha kids cause I am Immortal." We swam around until we became prunes. Went back to the pack house to get the rest of our thing together because we leave in the morning, I sent out a message threw the pack link that we will be leaving tomorrow.