Chapter 7

It's finally Saturday, and I'm meeting up with Skyler in two hours. I'm so happy that I get to see her. Adam doesn't know about me going to the mall, but he does know that I'm going to see a friend.

                                                          *       *      *

Once I reached the mall, I headed to the food court and texted sky, where I was. As soon as I saw a head of read curls, I instantly knew it was her and I got up and ran to hug her. She squealed and hugged me back.

"Oh my gosh, I missed you so much," I said squeezing her. She squeezed me back, grinning widely.

"I missed you too!" We let go of each other, still beaming. "What did you want to tell me?" I looked around at the filled food court.

"Let's get some food first, then we can talk somewhere much more private." She nodded and we headed over to Chick-fil-a, got our food, went back to a table and ate talking about random stuff as we ate. When we were done, we went to the back of the mall and sat down at a bench.

"Do you want to tell me your news first," I asked turning towards her. Her face grew nervous and she bit her lip. 

"I found my mate," She said finally.

"OH! Who's ass do I have to beat if they hurt my precious Sky," I said cracking my knuckles for added measures. She laughed, and I treasured it. It feels so good to see her again.

"His name is Grayson," she said beaming, with a hint of a blush rising onto her cheeks. ​Well I don't have to worry about Sky getting hurt now. Gray is a good person. Unlike Ace. 

"Good, so I don't have to beat him up." I placed my hands on my lap. "Oh, wait! Does he know about you being bi and that you had a slut of a girl friend that really isn't a slut?" Sky giggled.

"Funny story actually," she said scratching the back of her head awkwardly. "Alice was trying to seduce my mate and I just laughed at her attempts of trying to seduce him. I went to change into my most revealing clothes, and then, I went back to Gray's office to see that she was still there, so I went over and sat on Gray's lap, took off my shirt and saw Grays eyes turn black. Alice went over to the door, stopped, turned, came back to his desk, pulled me off Gray's lap, threw me on the couch, started kissing me and I looked over to see if Gray was there but he left then we started to have a make out session and she was about to go back to kiss me again then she got ripped of me. I looked up to see an angry beta, and long story short, she left and he accepted that his mate is bi." I laughed at the story. 

"Wow I did not expect that to happen," I said sobering up. "Well I guess it's my turn to tell you my reason for wanting to talk." I sighed and began my story.

Sky's POV.~

"Well I guess it's my turn to tell you my reason for wanting to talk." Dakota sighed. I waited for her to tell me about what she was going to say. She basically said that she found her second mate and that he is the Alpha of the Blood Lust pack. She is the long lost granddaughter of the moon goddess and she has lots of other supernatural beings inside her. She also said that she has all these other powers.

"So basically you are the granddaughter of the Moon Goddess and you have these powers and all of the different kinds of supernatural beings," I asked trying to get a hold on what she said. 

"Yes basically." All of a sudden she doubled over in pain, clutching herself. 

"Take me to the forest, I need to go there." I grabbed her arm and we both ran until we got to a pretty clearing that was in the forest. Then, all of a sudden she bends over, falls onto her side, screaming out in pain. Then, she started to change into a what looks like a phoenix. She stays in that form for a while then changes into a girl that has fire on her and surrounding her. She is back to normal, but still in pain.

"How are you," I asked concerned. "Sorry I didn't help you any, I just didn't know what to do."

"It's fine," she said after a while. "My grandmother told me what to do and she said that the phoenix is the second most powerful, next to the wolf. I'm so not looking forward to getting my vampire form. Who would want to be a blood sucker?" She stood up. 

"I would hate to be a blood sucker," I said agreeing with her. "But all the other powers are awesome."

"The Moon Goddess said that the vampire is next, but not the third most powerful and it is coming really soon." As soon as she said that, her face contorted in pain. "Well, it's coming sooner than later," she said. Her face grew pale, and fangs popped out of her mouth. Next thing I knew, she was a small, black bat. She flew around for a little, then came down.

"I need blood." I instantly held out my arm, but she refused it. "I refuse to take a human, or any werewolf blood. I want animal blood." Just then, an deer came prancing through, and began to forage through the bushes. She creeped up on it and pounced, drinking the poor animal's blood. She turned back towards me and changed into her normal form. Then I remembered that I have to go back home and go back to my Grayson.

"I need to go back to the pack," I said sadly. She pouted. "Well today was very interesting but I must go."

"Ok, thanks and my scent will not be on you for I made it so no one can smell me."

"Phew," I said wiping a fake sweat off my forehead. "I don't have to worry about Ace or Storm going on another rampage." I shuddered at the thought. "Next time you'll need to tell me about what happened to Ace and you must not tell anyone about this meeting with me, alright?"

"Alright, see you soon." I hugged her tightly before letting her go to her car. She drove off to the Blood Lust pack. I still can't believe her second mate is the Alpha. Well they better treat her right. I drove back to my pack and Ace and Grayson stood outside probably waiting for me. As I drove back to the pack house, I thought of Dakota how much she changed and how she is doing much better since she left my pack. Storm was so angry at Ace that he actually went away for a couple days. Those days were the worst days for Ace; on some days he couldn't even make it out of his bed, but now that Storm is back, Ace is a lot better.