Chapter 6

Adam's POV.~

I wonder what her other powers are.

"Well what are your other forms, powers, and elements?" I love our mate she is so perfect. MARK HER NOW. No I will not, we need her to tell and learn her new powers and get used to us. Well then let her tell you.

"My elements are Fire, water, air, light, and earth. My powers are telekinesis, telepathy, has the power to make one bad to good and plenty of other things, and my other forms are werewolf is the more dominate one, the phoenix, vampire, faerie, fairies, mermaid, witch, angel, mother earth, nymphs, and dryads."

"WOW that is a lot," I said my mouth agape.

"Well the Moon Goddess said that there's going to be more power and other things." Not only is she beautiful, but she is also very powerful.

"That Ace dude is a bastard for letting this one go, but once I see him, I'll tell him thanks." She laughed.

"Thanks, but I have you now, and I'm extremely lucky." Even her laugh is adorable.

Dakota's POV.~

I wonder if I could call Skyler and ask what's happening over there.

Phone conversation

Dakota: Hey what's up sky

Skyler: nothing much just Ace's wolf is going on a rampage because of what his human did to you

Dakota: Well I have something to tell you but I cannot tell you over the phone

Skyler: Ohhh what is it ohh I have an idea we can meet up at the mall of America and I need to tell you something to

Dakota: ok we can meet up there on the first which is in a couple days

Skyler: ​well see you then I have to go storm is on another rampage I have to break up

Dakota: ok see you then and remember just you

End conversation

Skyler's POV.~

After the phone conversation, Storm was on another rampage. When I got there the trees were already have scratches.

"Storm come here and behave, give control back to Ace." And Ace is back. "Why did you do that? I bet you wanted to see me like this."

"EEwwweeee no I already have a mate and you are my brother. That is just disgusting, and Kota's right you need to work on your ego. I think that I like your wolf better than you." I cringed at the thought of me lusting after my brother.

"Ouch that hurt." He placed a hand over his heart.

"Well, thanks to you my best friend is gone, and I need to find Grayson. At least he knows how to treat a woman correctly unlike you." I walked away and headed to the pack house and went upstairs to find my wonderful mate. I smelled his scent and another which I think is female. I opened the door, to see the pack slut trying to get my mate to kiss him. I burst out laughing at her attempts to seduce my mate. Well two can play this game. I went to my room to get in my most revealing clothes, a black lingerie with red trimmings and high thighs, then over it is a black fitted shirt with a pair black stilettos and went to my mates door to see the slut still there. I strutted to his desk and sat down on him, smirking at the slut, and took off my shirt. I looked at my mate to see his eyes turning black. She scoffed and walked over to the door. She stopped and turned around, grabbing me and throwing me on the couch. She got on top of me and kissed me. I tried, but couldn't get her off of me, I looked over to find Grayson and but he wasn't there, so I began to kiss her back. After about 5 minutes of kissing and touching, she gripped my boobs and I put my legs around her. I took her shirt off and nipped at her nipple and she moaned. We started to kiss each other all over, she moaned and when we just started to kiss me again, she ripped off my skirt and began to stick her fingers in me. Just as she went faster, she got ripped off of me by an angry Beta. We laughed at each other, we put our clothes back on, hugged each other and I told her to get on some normal clothes. When she left, I looked at Grayson to see his eyes black, but then I went to hug him and he calmed down as his eyes went back to normal.

"Why did you do that," he asked sounding hurt.

"Well the truth is that I'm bi and I dated her and we kept the relationship a secret," I said matter-of-a-factly. "I hope that you are ok with that." I looked down at my feet, a slow blush rising on my cheeks.

"I'm okay with that. I have no problem with bi's or liking the same gender," he said after a while. I sighed happily. I got a mate that's understanding and doesn't judge - I couldn't have asked for a better mate.