Chapter 20

Dakota's POV~

Destiny said that the war was going to happen any day from now. To tell you that everyone is calm is a lie, everyone has the look of nervousness. I have been pushing everyone to rain harder than before, even Ace was tired after the training we had done, and he passed out of exhaustion. You know when you work hard when your Alpha passed out. It was a funny sight to see. I was training the other super's differently with the help of my grandmother and I had to train with them and it was grueling. Some was more agile then others and other where stronger so we had to pick pairs carefully. Others have been telling me that I am the only one that could potentially stop the war and I believe that. Everyone has been feeling restless so I took them outside to run around the pack house. I looked into the woods, seeing a glow of light knowing that is Destiny, I went over there to see what she wants. She is standing there with the other supernaturals and said "the war will be coming in about two days, create a pack house for the others to stay so they can be ready for war, oh and you need to put you pack and the others together and practice fighting with each other. If one gets hurt you have your healing powers to help." She disappeared into dust and went back to were she lives. Alright lets go to the new pack house that I just built. We all went to the new house. I said "go find your new rooms and get settled in then come down for dinner. I went to the kitchen to make there food, I cheated and used magic to make and cook the food. I made a lot of things, vegetables fruit, meat and a lot others. I went to the pantry and got out blood for those who need it to survive. I put them into crystal glasses and labeled them blood, got out the other drinks that will be needed, milk for the Neko's and for the one who turn into cats, and everything in between. I called everyone down to the dining room and I placed everything down and I was also using a little magic so you can see the plates hovering in the air. I placed everything down onto the table. "Ok everyone eat then do whatever, I have to go over to my pack and to see Adam, so I'll see you later. I walked over to the door and went outside. I went to where Adam was and he was sitting in a field. "You know you shouldn't be out here by yourself when a war is just round the corner." He jumped then calmed down then said "well you are here now so i don't have to worry." We went to the kitchen and we grabbed something to eat then went to our room. "We haven't been on a date yet, after the war you want to go somewhere." I nodded and went to lie down on the bed and fell asleep.