Chapter 26

Dakota's POV.~

We where at Cat's pack house looking for anything that we could use to find Cat or look for any clues that we could use. I went up to search her room but I found absolutely nothing. My father sure knows how to clean up his stuff and leave absolutely no evidence. Such a sneaky little bastard. I went to see where the others where, my mom and grandmother were still looking around for clues when we suddenly hear a crash coming from one of the upstairs bedroom. We slowly floated up the stairs so whoever was in the room could not hear us. We opened the door and what we saw surprised us all, it turns out that the crash was made by Cat's spirit, she was looking rather gloomy and depressed but when she saw us, she was now happy. "Oh my god it is so good to see you, Dakota and you brought guest, how lovely, but this is not a time celebration for me because my human was taken away by some evil spirit." I looked at her surprised, but at the same time she is Cat's spirit. "We came here looking for clues as to why my low life son of a bitch." I looked at her with a grin. "You are just what we need to find them because well you were with them." She smiled then floated to where we stood. She led us to where all the weapons where and there was a whole room full of them. I was really impressed, there where some that I did not even know and that is hard to do cause I know almost a off them. I smirked at them, "well what are we waiting for, collect your weapons and lets go kick some ass." Cat's spirit told us that they went go find some faithfuls that are not werewolves, because my father knows that I have my mothers powers but what he does not know is that Adam is my second mate and powers doubled. I have more powers then anyone on this pathetic earth. I gave some powers to my mom so she is not completely without powers. "I know a place where they could have meet up, but we will have to be invisible and turn into bird and make sure that our powers do not show, make it look like that we are regular birds so we have to the same bird." I put my hands on Cat's spirit and turned her into a girl cardinal. When that was done, the three of us also turned into cardinal. We made sure that our powers did not show through. I led them to the deepest part of the forest where there is a small opening. I was right there was Cat, with messed up cloths, tied up to a tree, looking miserable. Right there standing next her was my father in a ghastly figure, floating above the ground, looking out in the woods as if he where waiting for someone or many. A bunch of people came out of the wood and they do not look like werewolves, they look like creatures that had malfunctions when they were born, and they were creepy looking. My sperm donor looked around for a potential threat, little did he know that there where the most powerful creatures in the universe that where birds, in the air and the others are just waiting for my signal to attack. What an ass even though he is dead. Cat looked scared, but scared is an understatement, she looked fucking terrified. She looked up into the sky and looked towards the trees that we were perched on and gave us a small smile. My father turned around look at her. "What are you smiling about you slut?" He spat out like she was flee on a dog. She just sat there, looking up at him saying nothing. He huffed and turned around. "I have taken this thing from her home because she is close with my so called daughter. My daughter is Dakota Ann Luna and she has the powers of everything and I want them, so who is ready to take down, operation bitch." He finished his sad, sad speech with an evil smirk. I turned my self invisible and went down to where Cat was sitting, I went behind her and chewed on the ropes and gave her, her powers back. I sat on her shoulder looking at the thing I call father and shook my head in dismay. Cat gave me a small smile, I flew back up to my mom and grandmother. They nodded and that was signal for lets go kick some asses. I said threw mind link, that it is time. I gave everyone the ability to fly, invisibility, and another power. They all show up and I told them that, "we need to surround them and take them down while Clarissa, Dakota and I make something that will destroy my father."They all nodded and went to surround them silently, they all turned invisible, and waited for the signal. I said attack and that's what they did. I turned to look at my family and I made a jar that has they power to pull someones soul or in this case the whole body.

3rd persons POV.~

As the three most powerful creatures made something that would destroy Dave. There is another reason why Dave kidnapped Cat. The reason is that he wanted her as his own. Which is really creepy because Cat is now 20 and Dave is 50 and supposedly dead. Cat glared up at him, smirking because she knows something that he does not know. As Dave talked to his supporters, Dakota, Clarissa, and Destiny looked at all there supporters that could easily take them down, once and for all. Dakota nodded and said "attack" Dave looked up surprise, that the others attacked him and that he can not see them. He looked around looking for something. he looked down to see Cat smirking at him. "What are smiling about, you tied up to the tree, well I know what will shut you the fuck up." The smirk slowly left her face as Dave came down in front of her and smashed his gross lips upon her, she looked up, to see the three float down to her. Cat began to kiss back but only because he needed to be distracted for them. Dakota stood behind them and she opened the jar. Dave spirit went into jar, and Cat looked relieved. Dakota gave the closed jar to Clarissa, she pulled Cat into her arms, and she weeped in her arms claiming how grateful she is.

Dakota's POV.~

Cat came up into my arms and she weeped in them. I pulled her up and we walked to where the others where. I looked around to see take my fathers 'army' dead, but just to make sure, I told the others and my family to fly back to the sky so I could do this. I took a ball of black dust and spread it out so that the enemy could be evaporated into black dust. After that was done, I took Cat back to my pack house to see her mate. I turned into a griffin (if you don't know what it is, it is a lion/eagle), Cat got on my back and flew back to my pack. We landed in front of my house, only see her mate and Adam. She got off me and ran to hug him, he engulfed her in his arms and they both weeped happy tears. I went up to Adam and gave him a kiss.