Chapter 18

Ace's POV~

I know that I can be a bitch sometimes, and that I tend think that I am higher than others. But, since Kota came back everything has set the balance over board and now that she found her second mate and told me that I could have another mate. I was happy when she said that I was not to have a slut as a mate, cause lets be honest who wants a mate who has fucked more guys than they can count. Even though I have no room to talk because of my past with other mostly women but, I want to change. I have an idea I will just ask my sister to help me. That requires me to get my lazy ass up and go find her but I'm lazy. She could be fucking my best mate for all I know so I am just going to stay here. I was thinking about my past life and the letter that Dakota left me the day she left, she left my cold heart. To think that all I had done to her was mean and downright cruel and in return all she gave me was a new chance to find my second chance mate. When I find her I will treat her like the damned princess that she deserves and I will not let the sluts get in the way of finding her. Then I realized that sitting around was not going to do me any justice. I went down to kitchen only to hear someone say that the war is coming and only Dakota can defeat the monsters that are about to come. I pushed the door open to find Gray and Sky talking about whatever. Oh that reminds me, "Sky can I talk to you for a sec. by ourselves please." I asked. "What could you possibly want I have nothing to give you." Ok that was a little harsh but I deserved it. "I want you to help me change to be a different person. Not this egoistic person." She just rolled her eyes and said "So you finally realized that you are a jerk, but sure I will help you." She pulled me out to a field where we used to play when we were kids. "First in the change of The Ace is first apologize to all that you have done wrong, next stop sleeping around just for pleasure cause no one whats an already tainted mate, lastly we find your mate. I will search high and low with you. You can't take Dakota away from her mate and if you do I will beat you to a bloody pulp." I knew she was not joking about Dakota because she is really protective of her. "I know not to and besides she happily mated with Adam, I don't have any mate bonds tied with her anymore and she told me that I will have a second chance mate. She clapped her hands and smiled "well don't just stand there go get apologizing." I walk away looking for Dakota and the rest of the people that I hurt over the years, time to suck in my pride and go. I went to where their pack was staying and knocked on there door. Dakota came out in just sweats and a sports bra. "What do you want." she said leaning on the door, I just want to say that I am sorry for all the pain I put you through and I hope that you can forgive me in due time." I turned and started to walk away when she said "I forgive you." Then I walked away with a smile on my face, then I went to find April and apologize to her to. This one is going to be harder because well she was my fuck buddy. So it was no surprise to see her sucking faces with some dude, wait I think that the person is a girl. I was right it was a girl and it looked like another slut that I use to fuck to. "Well as nice it is to see you to sucking each other face of, I have to say something to both of you." They finally broke away and April whipped of the lipstick of her and smiled. "what do you want, another blow job well to bad cause I found my mate and this is her." What she had a girl mate, never mind. "No, I actually came to apologized for all the times when I used you guys for sex and now that I look back, I am disgusted with myself. So I am asking for your forgiveness." "We forgive you." They said in unison. I went to find Grayson and he is in his office. "Hey bud I have something to say." He nodded and I said "I am sorry for being the jack ass that I am and I also would like to thank you for staying by my side for years even though you did not like the things I was doing." He got up off his chair and gave me a brotherly hug. "It's alright and I forgive you." I smiled and left to find Sky to tell her that i told them. I found her laughing with Dakota. I went up to her and said "I told everyone." She nodded and went back to talking with Kota. I went up to my room and fell into a deep sleep.