Chapter 11

Dakota's Pov.~

I was just waking up from my deep slumber when I remembered what happened yesterday. I slowly untangled myself from Adam and we were both naked due to previous night events. I slowly got of the bed . I had an urge to go swimming so I got changed into bikini and got in my pool, as I was swimming around in the pool, I started to get a tingly feel in my legs, I let out a dull squeal and Adam heard because he shot straight up in all his naked ass glory. He said "Wow you look really pretty in your mermaid form to well, you just really pretty in general." He was getting changed and I just swam for a while getting use to my tail. Adam sat on my bed with a serious face on his face. Then all of a sudden he said the words that I would tear me down "We have to go to your old pack to help them train cause there has been rouge attacks." when he said those words I went down underwater and then I realized that if I go I could see my best friend but there are the chances that my secret would come out and I don't want that to happen. I came back up to the surface saying Ok I will come and help train the people and they will not find out my secret. "Ok no one will find out our secret and you can help train them just keep your temper in check." I could do that. I was packing up my bags with the things I need thinking what I'm going to do when I get there, I could change the rouges back to good but I am going to need training and I know the perfect person to help me. The person is the Moon Goddess. As I  thought that, I looked at the pool and it started to glow a bright blue and standing in my room is the my grandmother herself. I believed you called for me my precious granddaughter. I would love to help you train for the next war and help you harness your powers. What do you have so far? I have of course my wolf but also the phoenix, vampire, faerie, fairy, pixie and I just got my mermaid today. I have not gotten any of my powers yet. In order for you to get your powers I have to help you harness them and control another reason why I'm here is to tell you that a great war is going to happen between good and evil and the only way for it to stop is well you. There is a prophesy that no one knows about besides me and now you and others that I wanted them to know, it states that the powerful will come and release the evil from being evil and the world of supernaturals will be at peace again.  wow that is a lot to take in and when will we be able to train and harness my powers. Yes so lets start now, imagine an element and shot it towards the water. As she said that I shot water out of my hands and made a ball of water I was confused because I did not know that I could do that. Good, you can manipulate any of you elements into anything you want then when you practice enough you can make it move with your mind and not show that you are doing what you did. It is a wonderful thing to do and fun. I practiced for a while the Moon gave me pointers and then she had to go somewhere. I got dressed and went down stairs to everyone moving really fast probably getting ready to leave and I went over to where Adam was standing and there was a slut trying rather pathetically,  to get his attention. He saw me and his eyes lit up the fourth of July. I stood right next to him and kissed him right on the lips and bursted out laughing and everyone stopped to look over. I walked over to where the slut was standing, put a hand on her shoulder and said "why don't you go put your STD ridden ass over somewhere else instead of MY MATE , oh and by the way he is already mated with ME! I could see she was shaking in fear over the power in my voice, she bowed her head scampered somewhere else. Everyone was on there ass laughing at her. Then everyone went on there way back to what they where doing. Adam said "That was awesome and thank." He put a gentle kiss on my lip and took me upstairs to pack and other things.