Chapter 12

Dakota's POV.~

After packing, we have gotten everything in the car and drove to my old pack and to be honest I am a little nervous. We are now in the car heading to there pack. We are heading to Maine cause that is were my old pack were and I showed them were the woods are leading to the pack house. On our way, we got stopped by a couple wolves and they can't smell me because I masked my scent. Only Sky can because she smelled me in this scent. The wolves led us to the pack, then we got out and when we did, I saw Sky run over to and jumped into my arms while her pack, had the look of horror when she did cause well we are the most feared pack and we all look like we are here to kick ass. In more than one way, yes. She kept on saying that she missed me so much and she stayed in my arm, nuzzling against my neck. Ace came forward and said "We need you're help training all the people in my pack." I looked over at Adam and he nodded "We are the Blood-lust pack and we will help train you but only on these conditions. First, you will treat my pack with the utmost respect and if you don't then there will be harsh consequences, Second, you will do as I say for I will be in charge of training and my pack will help, and thirdly, we are to be training from 6 A.M. till 5 P.M. and there will be no whining and if you are late you are going to have to do 50 push ups, 50 sit ups and 100 laps around the pack house in hot pink, ARE WE CLEAR." They all nodded. After that was said, I walked up to Grayson and put Sky back into his arms but she struggled and said that she did not want to leave my arms. Gray pulled her of off me and I went back to my pack. Ace apologized for his sister's behavior. someone from my pack said that it was alright and that worse happens back at our pack. Sky showed us where we were staying and she showed Adam and I where we stayed. Sky whispered into my ear meet me in the garden and she went on her merry way. I unpacked then, I went to the garden where Sky was looking up at the beautiful clear blue sky. I laid down and Sky said its great to see you again. She took of my wig and gave me a peck on the cheek. We laid in the grass talking about everything. When we were laying there a bright light came down from the sky, and it is my grandmother. ​Dakota I am here to tell you that you are about to change into a witch and an angel. Don't freak out because I'm going to teach you how to change rouges into good people. Skyler since you are a very good friend of Dakota I'm going to give the power of water and you are going to be 2nd in command behind Dakota, so you will be a powerful water shifter. Dakota will teach you how to use your power. Any questions. Sky asked, "when do I get my powers?" When Dakota teaches you. And now Dakota and I must train and you can stay and watch. When the Moon was done talking I had painful pain in my chest, I clutched my chest and fell over in pain. My wolf said to let it take over my body so it will be less painful. And then I looked at my self and I am a witch and of coarse I had my broom. The Moon gave me book of witchery and wizardry. My grandmother said "this is your guide to witchery and wizardry, one of the thing that the book did not say is that you are a wizard to. As we were talking a rouge came and Destiny (Moon Goddesses name) held out her arm and said something in a foreign language and the rouge turned good. I turned to Sky and said "can you take him to my mate and say that Dakota wants him in our pack and he does not have a say in it." She nodded, turned to where the rouge was, and we learned that his name is Justin. They went to the pack house. Turned to Destiny and she said that it is time to start training. She gave a book on Latin words will help change the rouges into good wolves and said that only you and the ones you trust the most will be able to read this. Well it is a pleasure to see you again and I'm terribly sorry but I have go because someone is calling for me. "Well have a nice trip back" Thanks and you will be getting your angel form soon and also I put a force field around this garden because it is now a way for you, other elementals and other creatures to train in peace. Only the ones with powers are allowed in this garden. Also only you and I can break it. Wellmy dear, I must be of. As she said that I felt peace in me then I felt my back in pain and then a set of beautiful white wings were on my back and I am now an Angel. I put my wig back on and then I went to find Adam and he is in our room. he was lying on our be asleep, I changed into my PJ's, climbed into bed and went to sleep.