Chapter 25

Dakota's POV.~

Well to say that the pack was surprise  is an understatement, but there were happy that they were going to have heir to the pack and eventually  the Queen and King  when we step down from the thrown. Adam wants a boy but I could care less what he or she is, or they could be twins, we may never know . I was walking down the corridor when I saw Cat, out of breath, bending down with her hands on her knees. She looked up and her eyes were black. Shit, her wolf form has taken over and when  the Alphas eyes turn black on the human and not the wolf it could only mean one thing, she is possessed by something, and that is not good not good at all. she came forward and whispered into my ear, "I will get revenge for what you did to me and I will destroy your friends, one by one, even if I have to kill that baby of yours." With that she walked away with an evil grin on her troubled face. I ran pass different trees and boulders to get to my garden. I called upon Destiny.  A soft glow came down from the heavens, where someday I will be with my family. "Why did you call on me at such a time as this, where there is peace for now." She said in a calm voice, like she did not know of my inter action with Cat. "Well grandmother, I got an interesting visit from Cat this morning and it seems like someone possessed her but I do not know who. But , I have a good idea who who because it said and I quote, "I will get revenge for what you did to me and I will destroy your friends, one by one, even if I have to kill that baby of yours." And now I don't know what to do  because the person has Cat in there reins. "Well I am pretty sure that it is your father because you destroyed him, but I wonder how he got to Cat because he is dead. Is he really that powerful, that he could suddenly put his spirit into someone else?" I looked up at Destiny with a thoughtful gaze, "Well it looks like I imaging to pay a friend a visit, and try to find my lovely ass of a father." "I'll come with you and I will bring back your mother so she can help us look for him." I had tears in my eyes because I only saw my other a couple times and that was before she died and from what I heard from others, she hated him for a reason, I don't know. He must have been abusive. Destiny rises her hands and a bright ball of light came down from the heavens. My mom took place of the ball. My mum had golden hair, pale face and wore a beautiful green dress that flowed from her midriff, I see where I get some of my looks from and I am proud to say that she is my mom. "My my you have grown into a beautiful women and i hear that your father has been giving you issues even though he is dead. I know a way to destroy him once and for all." I had tears on my face, she stepped forward and wiped the tears of my face and smiled. "It is good to see you and now it is time to visit my friend and put an end to this madness, but first I must talk to Adam and since you are here you can meet my mate." We walked up the hill, to where the pack is  and I saw Adam sitting on a white swing looking out at the forest. He turned his head looking at us and when he saw the other two women with me, he stood up and walked over. He looked between my and my grandmother and my mother. He got on his knees bowing to us. "Stand up child and you must be Adam. I am Dakota's mother and we need to talk to you about something really important so if you can take us to place where no one can hear us or see, that would be great." He looked like he was about to pee in his pants because he is standing in front of the two most legendary women in the universe. he nodded and led us to the meeting room. Ashton saw us and I said that he can come with us since he is the  Beta. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the meeting room, his eyes looked clouded over by meeting important people in the were wolf community and it does not help that i am related to these two. When the door closed and the lights where turned on, we got down to business. "Well it turns out that my father is back but it is not completely him, his sprit is in one of my closest friends and she happens to be Cat and we cannot let him get into anyone else. So, my mom, Destiny and I have to find her in time before something else happens. So while we are gone I need you to stay here and take care of the pack while we deal with this son of a bitch, and get this done and over with." Both of them had shocked face. "But what about the baby and how long will you be?"

"The baby will be safe, I pit a force field around my belly so if someone causes harm to me, they won't hurt the baby. We do not know how long we will be but I will call upon the others for there help to defeat him once and for all." Clarissa and Destiny both nodded, agreeing with what I said. We all headed out. I went up to my room to get ant essentials, I may need. I found my books that will help us along the way. I shrunk them down and put them in my bag. I was done packing with what I need, when I saw something at the edge of our territory, I ran down and turned into a bird then I flew to where the person was . I stopped right in front of him and he turned out to be Sam, Cat's mate. He had the look of terror on his face, I grabbed his arm and  took him to pack house. "Sam what is wrong, is to Cat?" He looked up, "can my pack stay here for right now until I get my Cat back. She looks to be possessed." I smiled sadly at him, "yes, you can stay here for as long as you guys want, in fact Clarissa, Destiny and I where about to go and find Cat because we believe that my father's spirit is in her. I took her powers away for now so she won't set anything on fire." he raised his hand and out came the pack, they all looked grim and terrible, I gasped. "What happened to them." Sam looked back at them, "well the all feel sad that there Alpha is not at her best state, and that she might be killed by whomever is in her body." I led them over to the pack house. Adam looked over to the large group walking over to the pack house. He asked, "why are they here." I looked over at him, "well they are Cat's pack and Sam brought them over so they won't get hurt by Cat and now I must go." I gave A quick peck to Adam and then I flew over to where Clarissa and Destiny were. We turned into a bird and flew of to find my father.