Chapter 17

Dakota's POV~

I could tell that the war is coming soon, so I went down to my garden and called all the other elementals and supernaturals that have more than one supernatural. In less than thirty minutes, they where all here. I closed my eyes and called for Destiny to come and help me. "Everyone be quiet Destiny is coming soon." As soon as I said that Destiny came down from the sky. She came down with a troubled face, I asked what is wrong. She said that" the war is a little under two weeks so we have to train our asses of and Dakota you will have to be the leader. I will help when you all need me to, but I can not kill any one, it is against the laws of being a goddess. Dakota you can only kill with using your power, not hand to hand combat." After that was said we trained our asses of and went until the moon rose from the ground. Destiny and I both had glowing lights come of off us and I could feel myself being risen into the air and I suddenly felt leafy and I was all leaves floating threw the air and it was really fun. It felt like air going up your dress and wind blowing your hair and cloths around.It is a magical feeling. The light dimmed down and I saw that Destiny was gone, everyone was staring at me in awe. I helped a few others with there positions. It soon became nine and everyone left. I sat by my lake thinking of whats to come and how many people with die and that is the reality I don't even want to face, but I'll have to face it sooner than later. I turned into my leaves and floated up to window and I looked at Adam and he was reading a book. I heard a knock at the door and he went over to open and the person was some slut that said in "your mate has not given you anything, I can do it for her." Adam had a shocked look on his face but said "no I will not do cheat on my mate." She smirked and kissed him anyway. Then she pushed him onto the bed and kissed him some more and Adam was struggling to get her of him. I went through the window and yanked her of him and punched her in face and said in a low voice "next time I won't hold my wolf down from killing you." She nodded and ran out the room. I went over and sat on his lap and he asked how I got in the room without him knowing. I told him that I was in my dryad leaf form. He asked if he could so I changed into my leaves and he stared at me in awe, I floated around the room for a while. I went back to the bed and sat on him again while changing back into my human form. He pulled me down onto the bed and we both fell asleep right there.