Chapter 4

Ace's POV.

After school I ran to the pack house, only to be welcomed by quiet sobs. I followed the sounds to Dakota's room and went in to see my sister all curled up in a ball, bawling her eyes out. I went to touch her but when I did she jumped up on me and I could see that her eyes turned to black. Oh no her wolf has taken over.

"You good for nothing brother! You made my only friend in this bloody pack leave, left and only gave me a goddamned letter," She yelled outraged. She started punching, kicking, every fighting move you can think of, she's done it.

"Woah, woah woah! What'd I do," I asked blocking every punch and kick thrown at me. She wasn't answering, so I didn't hesitate to push her out the door, locking it behind me. I heard her huff.

"Don't think I'm done with you, you good for nothing mutt!" I heard her foot steps growing quieter and I sighed in relief. I turned around from the door. When I turned around, I saw letters on the bed in a row. I instantly spotted my name on one and I read it.

Ace,

You were suppose to be my mate, to hold me when I cried and cherish every moment with me but instead I got myself a good for nothing mate. You need to lower your ego cause it is too damn high, get your head out of your ass and look around you.You are not The Almighty. I will get my revenge and I will be back stronger and better than before, so watch your back. Oh another thing, your bitch has been fucking others behind your back. I hope your wolf leaves you.

With great hate,

Dakota

When I finished I was nearly in tears cause I had just lost the one person I was suppose to love and cherish and now she was gone. My sister managed to get back in and she came over to me and smacked me upside the head.

"Why the hell are you crying? It's you that made her do this!" She glared at me. 

"I know. I just made a mistake and I can't change the past." I looked up into Sky's eyes and saw no pity. You think she's going to show pity for you? NO she isn't. You've got another thing coming for you, like Kota said. Watch your back. OH so you are back now. Yeah but not for long. And just like that, my wolf was gone again. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw that the other letters were gone. Sky must have brought them to the others.

Grayson's POV

I was doing some paper work when I smelt the most delicious smell, and it was outside my door too. The door opened and in came Skyler. Mate I got up and dragged her to my desk and had her sit down on my lap.

"Yes you're mine, but I have letters to give out to people, including you." She handed me the letter. 

Grayson,

I may not know you all that well but I know that you are a good person, keep like that. When you find your mate cherish her like she is your favorite thing on earth. The reason that I left is because your alpha decided to reject me from being Luna and his mate so I am leaving. I hope you have a good life.

Dakota

Well, Miss Dakota, I plan on taking good care of my Sky. I skimmed over the letter again when something caught my eye. The reason I left is because your alpha decided to reject me... He rejected her. I grew angry.

"How could someone reject the one they're supposed to love," I yelled slamming one hand onto the desk. 

"I had the same thought, so I beat him up. I hope he felt the same pain that she felt." Wow our mate is one tough cookie, now isn't she. Yes, she is. "I need to deliver the rest of the letters,"  She said sliding off my lap.

"Ok, but come right back here," I said watching her leave.

Sky's POV.

I went on the stage and called everyone down from where they were from, and as soon I saw everyone, I read the letter to them

Dear pack,

I thought that being in a pack meant caring for each other, but instead you guys beat me to a bloody pulp. You now don't have a Luna because the oh so 'mighty' alpha rejected me. Oh, and April, we all know that you cheated on Ace with multiple guys, and lets be honest you fucked everything with a dick and just maybe a vagina. (no offense to bi's and lesbians)

With much hate,

Dakota

I think we all laughed at that part.

April's POV.

How Dare that good for nothing omega embarrassed me like that. When I see that BITCH I'm going to give her a piece of my mind.