Dragon Dreams

Bakugou pov

Bakugou was comfortably lying on his back. His arm had been used as a pillow for the snoring hybrid who was drooling all over it. He watched on silently, looking over at the slumbering boy, his lips an asymmetrical smile as he slowly pulled the boy in closer under the blanket.
It was dark out again- they'd had just endured a full day of hunting for food, now their legs could barely hold them up by the end of it. Both collapsing in his bed not long after they entered the room, it took minutes for the dragon to start snoring. The occasional twitching of his legs whenever his dream appeared to get interesting. The room fell into a comfortable and cosy silence.

There was a draft that brushed in through the small crack of the window. It wasn't cold, but for the warm- blooded dragon, it caused a sudden shiver. Wasting not a single second, Bakugou pulled the woollen blanket higher, uncovering his feet to cover his Kiris' shoulders. His body relaxed again, and a gentle smile spread across his lips. Another silver line of saliva escaped and gathered on the bicep.
Bakugou rolled his smiling eyes and used the back of his index finger to clear it away, pausing for longer than necessary over kiri's lips.
The tender peach mounds, soft as the pillow he slept on. His breath was warm, when he breathed over the fingers Bakugous heart skipped a beat, the heat and proximity had been doing that a lot when they'd share a bed recently. Still he watched, watching the way his chest raised when he took in a breath, the way his eyes danced under his eyelids. He couldn't help but wonder what sort of magical dreams the boy was creating; could almost picture it, storyboard it even by the faces he was pulling and gentle moans he'd make.
The way his silk-like hair covered his cheek made bakugou want to lean in closer to brush it away. He dared to lean in, their noses almost brushing. The heat made his body start to sweat, at least that's what he convinced himself. Swallowing again, his eyes found kiri's lips.

Another soft yawn and stretch whilst he changed positions, bakugou froze. He was so close, if either had leaned in a little closer they would be sharing the same breath. Kiri wriggled until he was lying on his back and comfortable again, meanwhile frozen to the spot, the barbarian lay stuck like a deer in headlights. His arm ached and yearned to be free but like hell would he allow it any distance at all from his dragon.

He woke up suddenly, not through the dream ending but because of the dragon interrupting the nap when he suddenly had to stop as they reached their destination. Waking from the land of dreams, back to the dreary land of today that assaulted his eyes with its bright sun and chatty company.

"Morning Kat, we're going to stop here for a bit, let Kirishima rest whilst we gather supplies. I see you uh... had a nice dream. But please by all means don't let us stop you."

Mina gave her teasing smirk, glancing briefly down at Bakugou as he dismounted from kiri's back and had followed her gaze down until he quickly adjusted himself. His hands fumbled hiding the evidence of the delightful dream. His cheeks heated, turning a deep crimson. Feeling the warmth rise from the pool in his stomach straight to his head. Saw that she saw it too and taunted as she walked on ahead, giving him the privacy needed to sort himself out.

"Fuck off pinky" his voice broke as he huffed at her.

"Nah, you'd miss me too much!"
She responded, holding her middle finger up behind her knowing he'd watch. The cocky banter flowing easily between the two friends.

Bakugou ignored her, turned once he'd finished and patted the dragons back, a silent thank you for letting him rest. Kiri turned his head and slowly blinked back, understanding the action. His nostrils flared as he took a breath in. Pupils focusing, and went straight to the cause of the sweet smell that was capturing his intrigue. He breathed in again, allowing the pheromones to swarm his entire being, to stretch themselves into every pore, to race through his blood and heighten his senses until his scales came alive. It was intoxicating. Sickeningly sweet and addictive.
Bakugou pushed the dragons head away when he walked past, quick to get away from the growing embarrassment.

"Dammit don't look at me like that! Get your head away, go rest or something, or do us all a favour and focus on being human you giant, over grown lizard!"

Bakugou stormed off through the forestry to follow Denki and Mina on their search for supplies. Kirishima walked towards a small gathering of trees, climbed a giant willow and took shelter there until they came back. The low hanging branches covering the giant beast from onlookers.
Dragons of his kind were excellent climbers. Attaching themselves to the bark of the trees so securely that it would take the entire tree being cut down to move him. Hardening his scales until they camouflaged in perfectly with the texture.