11 You want to play?

Roman POV

"Mmmh... you're so warm..." sighed Nova as we lay in each other's arms.

Her hand slowly stroked my arm. Light as a feather. She created a pleasant goosebumps this way.

Outside it began to rain. The first big drops pattered on the roof of the cottage. Once again, the first rumble of thunder could be heard in the distance.

"So are you." I replied softly and gave her a little kiss on those impossibly soft lips.

Already I was addicted to them. I lifted my hand and let my index finger glide over her lips. Almost immediately a soft smile appeared on her face.

"Well I would say we have successfully reached a new level in our friendship." she then said.

"That's one way to put it, yes." I replied without taking my eyes off her face for even a second.

Novalee detached herself a little from me so that she could turn onto her back. I, in turn, lay down on my side so that I remained close to her. My hand also stayed where it was.

"And what does that mean for us now? Am I your girl?" she wanted to know with a little chuckle.

"Shortcake, you've always been my girl. But now you're officially the girl by my side. If you want me, you got me." I replied.

"Oh? Be careful what you wish for, Ro." she smirked before reaching for my hand.

She looked deep into my eyes as she took my fingers and placed it in her mouth. For a moment she sucked on it with pleasure while I watched. Then she guided my now wet finger along her neck, between her breasts and over her belly. Down to her center. When I came in contact with her clit, she moaned softly.

"It seems like you want the same thing I do," I said, leaning over her.

I kissed Nova hard while slowly circling my finger. She began to moan into my mouth as I played intentionally slowly with her. At some point it seemed like she was losing patience with me because she put her hand on mine. So tried to encourage me to give her more.

"Patience, baby girl." I breathed against her mouth.

"You want to play, Ro? I can do that too..." she said in a throaty voice.

Then she pressed both hands forcefully against my shoulders and pushed me onto my back. Surprised, I looked at her as she straddled me. Nova grabbed my hands and lifted them above my head. I saw the sparkle in her eyes. It was clear to me that she took her words seriously.

She leaned forward and slowly licked the perimeter of my lips before we kissed passionately. I sucked in her scent, her taste as the kiss deepened. Nova then began to nibble on my lip before she abruptly let go of me.

With mischief in her eyes, she quickly changed her position. Now she knelt next to me and before I knew what was happening to me she had already taken my cock deep into her mouth. I was already hard, but my goodness.... This first movement of her mouth, the softness of her lips and the moisture... Made me even more aroused.

Agonizingly slowly she moved her head up and down. Nova's tongue circled around my tip while she moaned around me. A small part of my brain wondered how I could have lived so long without this side of her.

My breathing quickened. The panting and moaning echoed off the walls, as did the sound of the rain and thunder.

I soon had the urge to taste her myself. That's why I straightened up a bit, just to grab her legs so she now was sitting on my chest. Her pussy stared me in the face before I pulled her down to me. I quickly sucked on her clit. Hard and demanding, I added my fingers to the mix. I wanted to bring her quickly to the same level I was at.

I wanted to make us both come together. Nova rocked her hips faster as she moaned deeply around me. Her inner muscles contracted around my fingers, letting me know she was close.

My fingers moved faster as I sucked and licked harder. I found it increasingly difficult to concentrate as her movements became faster as well. Her nails dug into the flesh of my inner thighs. A few more strokes was all it took to make me come. 

Nova straightened up and threw her head back as she now basically rode my face. I devoured everything of her until she quivered only seconds later. She came on my face before we both slumped in bliss.

Panting and trembling slightly she got off me and just lay on top of me instead. I wrapped my arms around her as we were one.

"You're the best player in the game, Shortcake." I murmured before pressing a kiss to her hair.

"Ditto, Mr. Reigns.... Ditto." she whispered.

Intertwined like that, it wasn't long before we both fell asleep. Surrounded by warmth and the soothing sound of rain.

I would have given a lot to stay here with her in our little bubble on this island. Where it was just the two of us. Unfortunately, we had to go back to our lives. But I had no doubt that these lives would be so much more beautiful from now on.