24 All mine

Novalee POV

"Would you stop doing that? That tickles." I giggled as Roman kept licking over the skin on my stomach before blowing on the now wet spots.

The tip of his tongue painted little patterns as he had his head under my t-shirt. We lay together on the small sofa in his bus and enjoyed the free time until it was Ro's turn to go to work.

I came to visit him over Wrestlemania weekend because it was especially hectic and stressful for him during that time. That's why I wanted to support him as much as I could. And even though I actually had enough to do at the new house, it could all wait. I mean, whether I unpacked the boxes today or next week really didn't make much difference.

My fiancé was much more important. I still couldn't quite believe that this was all really happening. But I couldn't be happier. Even if it seemed impossible just a year ago.

"Why should I? This is all mine... So I get to play with it." replied Ro as he scooted a little higher.

Why exactly had I put on a bra that opened in the front? That had been really irresponsible of me, because I should have known exactly that he would take advantage of that. I had made it too easy for him. But hey... he had a point.... It was his, after all.

Roman unclasped my bra in one swift motion before he lunged hungrily at my breasts. I gasped as he sucked as much of one into his mouth as he could while pinching my other nipple between his fingers. Involuntarily, I dug my nails into his bare back. I just couldn't help myself.

"Watch those nails, baby girl." he murmured.

"Or what?" I moaned, unable to focus on anything but his touch.

"Or I'll have to punish you..." he replied.

In response, I did it again because I was curious what he would do. And indeed, he responded promptly. Roman slid his strong arms around me and then sat up. He pulled me with him. Suddenly I found myself on his lap, with my knees to the right and left of his legs.

Roman removed my shirt and smirked cockily at me. He put his hands on my back to pull me closer to him. My arms wrapped around his neck as he began to kiss and nibble on mine.

Things were just getting interesting when suddenly the door flew open and we heard an unmistakable voice.

"Yo Uce! Oh shit! Sorry... I didn't know you guys were busy!" Jimmy basically shrieked.

"Turn around, you Peeping Tom!" I screeched in dismay while trying to close my bra.

"Sorry Nono. I didn't see anything. I swear." he said as he covered his eyes and additionally turned away from us.

Roman helped me put the shirt back on before we broke away from each other and stood up.

"What the hell, Jimmy! Haven't you learned to knock in over 30 years?" grumbled Roman.

But he was more annoyed by being cock-blocked than anything else.

"Yeah... now that you mention it.... it's something I should work on." he replied as he scratched the back of my neck and then looked at us sheepishly.

"What's taking you so long, Jimmy? I thought you were just going to get Roman? Oh hi, Nono. How's it going?" said Jey as he too joined us.

"It would be better if your brother learned how to knock," I replied still a little embarrassed.

"What have you done now?" wanted to know Jey from his twin.

"I have... totally unintentionally... maybe interrupted Big Uce and his girlfriend making out." muttered Jimmy.

"Yeah well... I hope that was the last time.... Oh and by the way... I'm not Roman's girlfriend anymore." I replied.

"WHAT, but... you guys were just? What do you mean 'not his girlfriend anymore'?" he wanted to know all worked up.

"Well... We wanted to tell you in person that I upgraded Nova.... To my fiancée." Roman then explained.

"Seriously' now? And you guys didn't call? Screw personal!" asked Jey, his eyes sparkling.

Jimmy, on the other hand, hugged us tightly. I even thought I heard a little sniffle from him.

"Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys! It's about damn time. You guys should have done this years ago. Now we officially become a family too. You can't skip the drinks this time!" he said.

"I'm really happy for you, too. I'll make reservations for us. Preferably in a bar near the hotel.... Unless there are reasons you didn't tell us about..." added Jey.

Probably because he saw Roman put his arm lovingly around my middle. His hand rested as always on my stomach with my hand on his. But that didn't mean anything. He loved to hold me close to him. It was just part of his love language. Just like the little kiss on my hair he just gave me.

"Not that I know of. There's still time for all that." I replied, looking up at my fiancé.

"Exactly. We're enjoying our time together right now. A baby will come when God deems it the right time." Roman then said.

"The way you guys are acting I don't think it's going to take that long." Jimmy giggled and Jey agreed as he began to snicker as well.