Never been fitter

Eleanor's wheelchair was moved closer to the bath spring by Megan as she assisted her. King Alendro's maid quickly rushed over to Eleanor, reaching for her clothing to remove. Out of instinct, Megan quickly said something out of nowhere.

Megan: "Wait! Why are they taking off her clothes? Can't she do it with her clothes on?" Megan said, sounding a bit concerned.

King Alendros gently held his right hand up to calm Megan down.

King Alendros: "Relax, clothes get in the way of the healing, so it is required to take off the clothes." 

Guard 2: "Would you like a seat to sit down on, ma'am? Since you are...um...pregnant." The guard scratched the back of his neck, feeling a bit shy from saying that...Even though he really shouldn't feel shy at all. Anyway, Megan agreed to have a seat, and so the guard did what he said he'll do.

The maid removed Eleanor's clothing and guided her into the bath spring. Another maid helped as well since Eleanor couldn't really walk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexandra slowly woke up on the hard ground. Just as she woke up, she felt pain in her head and legs. She slowly pushed herself up and slowly sat herself up.

Alexandra: "Ah gods...my head...." She gently held her head with her right hand and felt liquid on her hands. Alexandra quickly looked at her hand and saw blood was on it now, It wasn't a lot, but it was enough to make her concerned.

Alexandra: "What...happened?" Feeling anxious, she looked around her surroundings. She was in a dark, empty cave, a small, isolated cavern deep within a mountain range. The air is cool and damp, with a musty smell and a faint hint of smoke or steam. The walls are rough and uneven, with deep cracks and crevices in the rock and pockets of moss and lichen. The cave's floor is uneven, with small rocks and pebbles scattered about, and a small, quiet stream can be heard in the distance.

 The cave's floor is uneven, with small rocks and pebbles scattered about, and a small, quiet stream can be heard in the distance

???: "Ah you're finally awake." 

A flying wendigo flew inside the cave with someone on its back; the mysterious person hopped off the creature once it landed.

Alexandra: "Y-you! the elder from the Town's Market!" Alexandra quickly stood on her feet but stumbled a bit while doing so.

Older woman: "Ah yes yes, it's me, hehe yes...yes" The older woman stood in place with a smile; this crept Alexandra deeply.

Alexandra: "...D-did you bring me here?" Alexandra said in a low tone.

Older woman: "Yes! I did! Oh, how rude of me; I never introduced myself, have I?"
The older woman walked closer to Alexandra and held her hand out.

Older woman: "I am Linnea; please to meet you..again, heh."

Alexandra didn't shake the older woman's hand.

Linnea: "Oh, silly me!! Of course, you don't want to shake my hand; you're scared, aren't you? hehe"

Alexandra: "..I want to go home. Take me back now." Alexandra said with not much confidence in her voice.

Linnea walked over to the flying Wendigo and grabbed a big traveling bag off its back.

Linnea: "Oh, I will, sweetie, right after I am done with you first." Her smile never left her face; in fact, her creepy smile only grew even with all those wrinkles she had on her face.