My Power

Deep within the forest, the black dragon soared through the air before suddenly crashing to the ground, transforming back into Eldric. Struggling to regain his footing, Eldric felt his heart racing and coughed harshly as a demonic voice echoed in his mind, taunting him that he was unworthy of the dragon's power. Eldric recognized the voice as belonging to the black dragon, who had spoken to him before during the red sun.

As Eldric tried to gather himself, he felt an overwhelming surge of power coursing through his veins. It was as if the dragon's power was trying to break free from within him. "What's happening to me?" he muttered to himself, staring at his glowing hands and black veins. "You don't deserve my power," the dragon's voice hissed, its words echoing in Eldric's mind.

Frustrated and angry, Eldric balled his fists and struck a nearby tree, causing it to topple over. , "SHUT UP AND TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!"he shouted, his voice echoing through the forest and causing the creatures to scatter in fear. Suddenly, a black mist appeared before him, coalescing into the form of the black dragon, the dragon took a quick look at Eldric, before transforming into a human shape.

 Suddenly, a black mist appeared before him, coalescing into the form of the black dragon, the dragon took a quick look at Eldric, before transforming into a human shape

In his cold, deep voice, the black dragon spoke, "Your body will not accept my power for long. You will die because you do not deserve my power."

Eldric stared at the dragon before he started laughing maniacally. He then stared at the dragon, who was still in his human form, and demanded, "Tell me how to fix it."

Black Dragon: "No." he said unfazed by Eldric's glare. The black dragon didn't say anything else, and Eldric intensified his glare. "If I die, your soul will just go back to the afterlife since you have no body anymore. That means you won't be able to get your revenge that you so desperately want," he said, circling around the black dragon's human form. "Do you really want to pass up such an opportunity?"

The black dragon kept his gaze forward. Eldric stopped right in front of the black dragon and said, "Think about it. All those years you have been wronged by Helogan and the others. Do you really want to spend another eon trying to find a suitable body so you can get your revenge? Not a single soul believes that you even exist. You're just a folktale to tell children at night. So, if you really want that revenge of yours, then I am the best chance you've got. So, tell me how to fix it."

Eldric was calm and collected as he waited for the black dragon's response, aware that the creature was wary of his intentions. The dragon broke the tense silence, "Why should I trust you, knowing that I want to kill your so-called goddess?" Eldric chuckled, "I never believed in Helogan. All I want is what rightfully belongs to me. I envision a kingdom where I rule, and the people worship me because I listen and grant their wishes. They will no longer be subject to a dragon who never helped them, no matter how much they prayed."

As Eldric spoke, he concealed his true intentions. He wasn't only after the kingdom, but also the dragon's power of immortality to ensure he could rule for eternity. He was willing to do whatever it took to achieve his goal, even if it meant killing anyone who crossed his path, including his loved ones.

Despite his ulterior motives, Eldric's words were half-truths. He genuinely believed the kingdom should be his, and he sought to be a just ruler who listened to his people. However, his lust for power clouded his judgment, causing him to take extreme measures. They stared at each other for a long period of time. The black dragon's eyes were dark and soulless, and his gaze was like reading into your very own soul. After the silence, the dragon spoke, "There is one way. You need to find a dragon priest to bless your body so you can use my power."

Eldric: "Dragon priests have been dead for eons." Eldric said as he frowns.

Black Dragon: "Wrong. There is one more that is alive."

Eldric: "Who?"

Black Dragon: "He lives with a wendigo in the woods."

Eldric looked at the dragon with a confused expression. He was about to ask what kind of priest lives with a wendigo, but he stopped himself. He remembered seeing a priest during the red sun. He then smirked wickedly and said, "Tell me where to go."

Grandmaster Gin approached David with a gentle smile, introducing himself to the confused man. "David," he said kindly.

David, still uncertain, asked, "Do I know you?"   

Gin, understanding, replied, "Excuse me for saying that, but no, you don't know me, but I know you," before turning to greet Megan and Hugo. "And that must be your wife and your son."

David's body tensed at the stranger's familiarity. "Yes, they are. But how do you know me?"

Grandmaster Gin: "Before I start explaining, would you like something to drink? Or perhaps you want your son to roam around for a bit."

Gin, ever the hospitable host, offered David a drink or suggested that Hugo roam around for a bit before proceeding. David, concerned for his son's comfort, agreed and sent the boy off to explore.

Gin turns back to David and Megan and explains, "I'm Grandmaster Gin, and as you can see I am a Trimurti. I'm a mentor and teacher here at the monastery. I also use to work alongside with your mother as a king's knight, last time I saw you was when she gave birth to you here at the monastery."

David's eyes widened in surprise. "I was born here?" he queried.

Grandmaster Gin chuckled softly. "Yes, you were quite a cranky one, too."

David: "That's... new," David said, still trying to wrap his head around the revelation. "So, we came here because--"

Grandmaster Gin: ""Your wife hears disembodied voices." 

Megan gasped quietly, this also shocked David, "How did you know?" Megan said. "Your aura," Grandmaster Gin explained simply. "It tells me everything."

Trimurti Race: The Trimurti are a physically imposing race of beings, with three arms and a powerful constitution. They are also known for their advanced technology and mastery of martial arts. The Trimurti have a unique cultural heritage, which is deeply rooted in their spiritual beliefs and discipline. They are a peaceful race, but are prepared to defend themselves and others when necessary. The Trimurti have a natural ability to detect and sense auras. This allows them to quickly assess the mental and emotional states of others, which can be useful for situations such as conflict resolution or identifying the needs of others.

When it comes to healing magic, the Trimurti are true masters. They have developed a unique form of healing magic that not only cures physical ailments but also addresses the underlying emotional and spiritual causes of illness. This healing magic is powerful and effective. 

The martial art style of the Trimurti is called Taechi-do. This style takes advantage of the Trimurti's unique anatomy, particularly their three arms, which can deliver powerful and precise strikes. Taechi-do is a highly effective martial art that combines speed, agility, and strength to neutralize opponents. A significant aspect of Taechi-do is its emphasis on mental and emotional discipline. Trimurti grandmasters believe that control over the mind and emotions is critical for success in all aspects of life, and they incorporate this philosophy into their teaching. This allows Taechi-do practitioners to focus their energies, strengthen their willpower, and maintain a cool head in even the most high-pressure situations. Trimurti grandmasters are known for their willingness to teach their art to individuals from other races who demonstrate a worthy arura.