KarKal and Yarcal's

The Yarcal and Karkal kingdoms are known for their superior sense of hearing, and it has been said that their ancestors were great creatures with two ears on both sides of their faces that could hear the most subtle noises from miles away, even in the dead of night.

Legend has it that these mythical creatures once roamed the plains of the Yarcal kingdom, using their remarkable hearing to keep watch and protect the lands.

Over time, the Yarcal and Karkal kingdoms' sense of hearing became increasingly refined, and they were able to hear and pinpoint noises from even greater distances.

However, this incredible sense of hearing can also be a liability, as it makes them vulnerable to loud noises and other potentially damaging sounds.

The Yarcal's and Karkal's have developed a remarkable technology that allows them to protect their sensitive hearing while still remaining vigilant for potential threats. This technology, called the Karaka-Doha or earshield, is a small, portable device that can be placed directly into the ear. It filters out distant sounds and allows for the detection of nearby sounds but not from afar.

The Yarcal's and Karkal's are also skilled in the use of magic, which they use to enhance their already impressive combat abilities. They are able to wield various forms of magic, including elemental magic, healing magic, and more, making them formidable opponents on the battlefield.

However, despite their incredible abilities, the Yarcal and Karkal are not invincible. They are just as susceptible to harm and injury as any other warrior, and they must always be prepared to face any challenge that comes their way.

The Yarcal and Karkal kingdoms have a unique bond even when they are not actually blood related. They believe that their ancestors, the mythical creatures with two ears, were siblings who shared a special bond. This belief has carried over into their societies, where the Yarcal and Karkal consider each other as part of the same family.

During meetings between the Yarcal and Karkal rulers, they treat each other as siblings would, with a deep sense of respect and affection. They exchange knowledge and ideas, offering support and aid whenever it is needed. They also celebrate their shared heritage, honoring the legacy of their ancestral creatures and continuing their traditions.

This bond between the Yarcal and Karkal is not limited to their leaders alone, but extends to their people as well. They share a respect and affection for each other.

Another note, the Yarcal and Karkal people have a unique trait that allows them to age slowly, giving them a longer lifespan than other races.

                    Karka (The KarKal Queen)

Karka: "Karka means queen or ruler in Karkal language."

Karaka-Doha: "shield or protection in Karkal language."

Yaraka-Dosh: "shield or protection in Yarcal language."