Just Like Old Times

Matteo: "After the female dragon pass, the black dragon swore for revenge upon who wronged him. He didn't internally attack us beings, he was just miss guided and misunderstood. Reviving the black dragon could cause millions to die if he still holds a grudge and he most likely do.

Male: "So whoever wants the black dragon back to life then that means they're going to die too right? So what's the point in doing that?"

Female: "Worshipping it is a possibility?"

Matteo: "The black dragon doesn't take any stranger to worship him, a person as to have a distinct quality about them."

David: "So that means-"

???: "It means they want to control the dragons power."

We continue:

Everyone turned around to see who it was; David's eyes widened, and he couldn't believe his eyes. Eleanor, along with the Young King Alendros and with a handful of his knights, was with him.

David: "M..Mother? Why do you look younger? Wait, HOW can you even walk- What happened?! Where's Megan?!"

Hugo: "Grandmom!!"

Hugo jumped out from his hiding spot and rushed over to Eleanor and hugged her, which she returned back.

David: "Hugo?! Why are you even here?! You were supposed to be at the cabin!"

Eleanor: "Megan is at the Helogan kingdom, but right now is not the time for scolding; we must stop the Elder now before the blood sun comes tomorrow."

Male: "Blood sun?"

Female: "Blood sun?"

David: "Hold on! I don't want Hugo to be here for this! I don't want him to get hurt!"

Hugo: "Come on, I wanna joooooiin! I wanna kick butt with grandmom now that she's here."

David: "No, I forbid it!"

Alendros huffed in annoyance. "David, if we turn back now, just let your child go back to a cabin, then we will all fail at saving your daughter and everyone in the entire empire. Do you really want that?"

David clenched his fists. "...Fine...Hugo, you better stay behind me or behind your grandmother."

Hugo: "Sweet!!"

David: "You're grounded for a month after this!"

Hugo: "Aw, man.."

Before they began walking, Eleanor and Matteo made a quick glance at each other. Matteo's eyes widened a bit; he felt a familiar presence from Eleanor...almost like he was supposed to know who she was. After a while of walking, they appeared in front of an enormous cave entrance.

Matteo: "I feel three presences in the cave; one is definitely cupcake, the other is probably an Elder widow Wendigo, and the other is..."

David: "What? What is it?"

Matteo: "Something...big."

Knight: "Stay close to me, my king; I will protect you!"

Knight 2: "We must keep the young king safe!!"

Knight 3: "Don't worry, my king! We'll make sure nothing happens to you!"

A handful of Alendros knights stood in front of him, making a circle around him. Alendros sighed gently.

Alendros: "I wouldn't be here if I didn't know how to take care of myself, so I would worry about you if I were you."

Everyone walked inside the cave; it was dark and damp, and the only noise that could be heard was their footsteps. As they go deeper into the cave, they stop in front of a big mummified object, but Hugo doesn't feel anything big from this mummified corpse; what was the "big" that Matteo felt?

Female: "Is that the black dragon?"

Alendros: "No."

Eleanor: "Somethings wrong."

Male: "What do you mean? It looks big enough to be the black dragon, right?"

???: "It seems you truly have fallen into this little trap."

Hugo: "What was that noise?" Hugo said in fear after hearing a loud screeching noise; he swiftly hid behind his father, clenching his clothing tightly. From within the darkness, the Elder widow wendigo emerged from the darkness.

Eleanor: "Hiram." Eleanor put her hand on her sword, and her grip tightened.

Elder Widow: "You look younger, little hunter; you still have that fire in your eyes when I killed your second husband."

Eleanor narrowed her eyes; her fury fires within her at the very pit of her stomach. Remembering her second husband's face when he died. Screaming from the past filled her head. A flashback from the past kept replaying in her head.

Flashback!

The air was thick with smoke and the smell of burning wood. The din of battle filled the air, the sound of steel against steel and of screams from the wounded. The heat of the fire was almost unbearable, and the ash coated everything, making the world seem like it was covered in a fine layer of snow.

The hunters fought fiercely, using their skills and weapons to defeat the widow wendigos and other creatures that plagued their world. They fought with swords and axes, daggers and spears, and they fought with everything they had, determined to defeat the creatures. Eleanor was on the ground, deeply wounded; above her stood an Elder widow, ready to throw its huge mace down on Eleanor. Eleanor's second husband, Ahiga, saw what was happening; he swiftly sliced the head of a creature he was fighting and quickly aided Eleanor by using his entire weight and strength, kicking the elder widow away from his wife; he immediately pulled Eleanor up to her feet, he held her arm over his shoulder.

Ahiga: "Can you walk?"

Eleanor: "My legs are injured, but I should manage."

Ahiga: "Good, let's hurry and leave while we still can."

They both started moving. Eleanor limped, but Ahiga made sure to keep her balanced. Unbeknownst to them, the elder widow that Elanor fought was already back on its feet, and it charged at the both of them. Eleanor hears its footsteps charging towards them.

Eleanor: "It's charging. Move, Ahiga!!!" Eleanor pushed Ahiga away before the heavy mace made contact with her side, throwing her across the field.

Ahiga: "Eleanor!!

Ahiga started fighting the elder widow; at first, it looked like Ahiga had the upper hand, but that all changed quickly. Eleanor, who was on the ground, witnessed everything.

Eleanor: "Ahiga! Get out of there!!"

It was already too late; Ahiga was kicked on the ground, and with the elder widow standing above him, Ahiga looked to his side to look at Eleanor. He only smiled at her. "What are you doing, you idiot!! Get Out of There!!!" Eleanor's voice choked within her throat, already knowing what was going to happen next. The huge mace bashed Ahiga's head in with one swing.

Eleanor: "AHIGA!!"

Flashback over!

Matteo: "I sense more widows are coming."

Suddenly, there were hundreds of widow wendigos in the cave, surrounding the group. "Times like these are quite hunting, right, little hunter?" The elder widow said in its own language.

David: "Hugo, you better not leave my side." The entire group held out their weapons.

Elder Widow: "Kill them." The elder widow signaled his widow wendigos to attack; the widows launched themselves toward the group.

Meanwhile, Lienna grabbed an empty bottle and put the liquid from the cauldron in it. She smiled wickedly toward herself. After she went to Alexandra, who was in a cage, she opened it with the swift of her hand by magic; Alexandra looked up at the old woman with fear in her eyes.

Lienna: "Time to go, little one, tomorrow is a special day. Time for you to be useful for the blood sun." she smiled wickedly at her.