Nightmare

Eleanor and other of Alendro's knights were on their horses looking around in every single village, every cave, every little hideout they could find. There was no sign of Eldric anywhere, not even attacking the other kingdoms that he desperately thinks are his. 'What is he planning?' Eleanor thought to herself, every second that he is free, then innocent lives are in danger, and Alexandra's death will be in vain.

After a long day of searching, they began to grow restless. As the sun began to set, they decided to rest at an inn in a nearby small village located close to the Uthgar Empire.

The five knights were sharing a single room with five separate beds. Aryn and Zander picked the beds closest to the door for easy access, while Aurelie and Nova chose the beds in the middle. Eleanor, on the other hand, selected the bed located at the far end of the room. Aurelie is one of Alendro's personal knights; she is a stunning, blonde-haired knight with piercing pink eyes and flawless skin. At first glance, she appears delicate and dainty, but her strength and bravery quickly belies her delicate appearance. Her armor is elegantly adorned with intricate designs and symbols, which serve to not only protect her in battle but also highlight her beauty. Aurelie's staff is a beautiful and ornate weapon with a long, thin tip that is capable of delivering a powerful strike.

However, Nova is the opposite; Nova is a mysterious knight who always wears a cloak with a hood covering half her face. She has short black hair and piercing pink eyes, and when she speaks, her voice is low and serious. Believe it or not, Aurelie and Nova are sisters. Nova gauntlets are powerful weapons crafted from the strongest steel, forged with special techniques to enhance their durability and strength. They are designed with large, spiked knuckles that can deliver devastating blows, and Nova is a master at using these to strike with deadly accuracy. She also wields a pair of short, curved daggers that are as black as midnight. Their blades are sharp and deadly, and Nova can wield them with deadly precision and speed. She is a master of stealth and can move silently through the shadows, taking down her foes before they even know she's there.

After removing their armor, Aurelie was the first to collapse on the bed. "Ah, this feels much better. If we don't find this Eldric guy soon, I swear my hair is going to start falling out," she complained. Zander chuckled in response, "Well, if you ask me, it'll do you some good. You might even look better bald."

Aurelie retorted, "What did you say to me, you punk?!"

Nova observed as Zander and Aurelie argued, though she was more focused on Zander. "Don't act like children. Get some rest now because we're waking up early in the morning," Eleanor commanded sternly as she lay on the bed.

Aurelie: "Aren't you feeling exhausted too? I think it's time we take a break. We have been searching for so long that even Aryn must be exhausted. Can we please rest for a couple of days?"

Nova and Aryn both nod in agreement as Zander complains, "For once, I agree with this annoying animal here. We've been searching for Eldric relentlessly."

Aurelie calmly walks towards Zander, who looks at her confused. Suddenly, she punches him in the gut quite hard, knocking the wind out of him. Zander falls to his knees while holding his stomach in pain.

"What was that for?!" Zander says through gritted teeth.

"That's what you get for calling me an animal, you twit!" Aurelie replies assertively.

Zander managed to stand up after the pain subsided. "Well, you are! You act like an animal and you stomp like one too! I swear your feet are bigger than your father's!" he exclaimed with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

As the argument began to escalate, Eleanor stepped in, urging them to cease fighting and get some rest. She then retired to her bed, turning her back to them. Eventually, everyone managed to sleep except for two people. Despite her efforts to rest, Eleanor found her mind racing with thoughts, making sleep elusive. Noticing that Nova was also awake, Eleanor struck up a conversation with her to pass the time. "Can't sleep either, hm?" Eleanor said softly.