Becoming Allies

In the Karkal Dominion, a messenger rushed into the throne room, interrupting the queen's council. The queen of the Karkal Dominion was seated on her throne, and everyone was asking her questions and sharing their concerns about the silence from the Yarcal Union.

Suddenly, the messenger appeared before the queen and bowed respectfully. "Your Highness, I have urgent news about the Yarcals," he said breathlessly.

The queen couldn't hear the messenger over the noise of everyone talking at once, so she raised her voice and shouted, "SILENCE!" which immediately quieted everyone.

With the room now silent, the queen turned her attention back to the messenger. "Now, what is it that you said?" she asked, her eyes fixed on him.

The messenger replied, "Your Highness, a great tragedy has occurred in the Yarcal Union. Their palace has been destroyed, and many people, including the king, have died."

The queen was shocked and angry. "How could this happen?" she asked. "My brother had a strong army with magical abilities. Who sent you?" she asked the messenger.

The messenger hesitated for a moment before replying, "I'm not sure, Your Highness. I was feeding my animals, and then I saw a priest walking over to me. He was with a really tall Wendigo. I was scared at first, but he told me that she wouldn't harm me and that I should warn you about the Yarcal Union. I didn't believe it at first, but he showed me a vision. I saw a black dragon killing the Yarcals and... I saw... I..." he trailed off momentarily.

The room fell silent once again, and the advisors whispered worriedly amongst themselves. The queen asked, "What did you see?"

"I saw... the mad king from the Helogan Empire transforming into the black dragon," replied the messenger. Everyone in the throne room gasped.In disbelief, the words escaped her lips, "That's impossible! He should be dead." But then a realization dawned on her, "But that'll explain the silence from my brother's kingdom." She sat back down on her throne.

The queen commanded, "Send a scouting party. I want a full report on the state of the Yarcal Union. And bring me the head of this dragon. We will not allow this tragedy to go unpunished. Ready a carriage for me to the Helogan Empire. I need to talk to the Helogan king."

The advisors nodded in agreement and quickly dispersed to carry out the queen's orders. The tension in the room was palpable, and everyone knew that something had to be done to avenge the Yarcals and protect the Karkal Dominion.

At the Helogan Empire's throne room, the throne at the far end sat the Helogan King. The door to the throne room swung open, and the KarKal Queen walked in, accompanied by her advisors and war commanders. The queen of the KarKal Dominion was a fierce and commanding presence, with her long silver hair, piercing blue eyes.

King Alendros looked up from his throne as the KarKal Queen approached. "You have come a long way, Kalisha," he said in a voice that was both cold and commanding.

Kalisha, the KarKal Queen, expression was stern. "I have come to speak with you about the destruction of the Yarcal Union," she stated.

King Alendros brow furrowed. "I am aware of the tragedy," he said. 

Kalisha: "How?"

King Alendros: " What is it that you want to discuss?" he said, clearly dodging the question.

Kalisha: "...I have heard that a black dragon has attacked and destroyed the Yarcals," the KarKal Queen said. "I have also heard that the mad king from the Helogan Empire, your father, has transformed into the dragon."