Forstborn

The Forstborn race tends to live in glacial, icy regions with subzero temperatures. They are known for their resilience in such cold environments and their ability to harness the power of ice and snow.

The nature in the Frostborn territory is a world of stark beauty, with frozen forests and icy mountains as far as the eye can see. The air is cold and crisp, with a constant soft snowfall that makes the world seem like it's coated in a layer of sparkling diamonds. There are icy rivers and freezing waterfalls, with icicles hanging like jeweled ornaments from the sheer cliffs.

The Frostborn are a solitary people, choosing to living in small bands scattered throughout the glacial tundras and icy forests, living in small family units rather than in large settlements. They are very independent and individualistic, living within the frozen forests, making their homes in caves or in small ice huts. It is not uncommon for Frostborn to live alone, away from other Frostborn, they are self-sufficient and rely on their own hunting and gathering skills to survive. They value their independence and their self-sufficiency, and they do not rely on others for support. This is not because they don't care for others, but because it's in their nature to be solitary and self-reliant. Despite their solitary nature, the Frostborn are fiercely loyal to their families and will go to great lengths to protect them from harm.

Frostborns' tendency to live in solitary can potentially make them easy targets for bandits who might be looking to steal their resources or exploit their vulnerability. However, the Frostborn are a fiercely independent and self-reliant race, and they have developed powerful force fields to protect themselves from potential attackers. These force fields are made of ice and cold-based magic and are extremely difficult to penetrate. They can only be activated by the Frostborn themselves, and they can be sustained for a long time even in the harshest of conditions. It is not uncommon for bandits to try to get past these force fields, but they often end up frozen solid to death before they can even reach the Frostborn. Maintaining a force field for a Forstborn, is to protect ones self and their home but it can be a very energy-consuming task for them. However, they have developed many techniques to make it less energy-consuming for them, like drawing energy from the environment around them or using more efficient magic to power the force fields.

The Frostborn have a wide range of powers, with ice and cold being at the forefront. They can channel the cold to create force fields and to freeze objects instantly. They can manipulate the snow and ice around them and shape them into various forms. They can also call upon the icy winds to propel themselves and to create snowstorms.

One of their unique powers is the ability to project their memories in front of them. These memories appear as twinkles of light, which the young ones can grab and see the story of the Frostborn. It's a popular way for the Frostborn to entertain their young ones.

Another power that the Frostborn have is the ability to project their thoughts and dreams onto the sky, creating a constellation of stars. It's a way for them to show their loved ones what they are thinking and feeling.

The Frostborn, have pale, almost bluish-gray skin, with a texture that is smooth and cool to the touch. They all have blue hair, in a variety of shades ranging from a pale teal to a deep midnight blue. Their ear tips are pointed, lending them a fierce appearance. 

The most striking feature of the Frostborns, however, is their eyes. They are an icy blue color, almost like a frozen lake, and are said to contain a universe of stars. These stars are actually their memories, and that a Frostborn can project them out like little twinkles of light for their loved ones to see and those who have earned the trust of the Frostborn will be able to see these stars.

The Frostborn are a race of beings that possess the ability to manipulate the cold and ice, allowing them to create force fields, summon icy winds, and make weaponry out of pure ice. However, their power is directly tied to their ability to maintain a cold body temperature.