Invasion

Eldric walked his way to the front gates of the Yarcal Union; a black mist-like aura surrounded him, the ground beneath him crumbled. The Yarcal guards who were patrolling the entrance saw black mist from afar. 

Yarcal guard 1: "What the? What's is that?" The guard asked his comrade. The other guard looked over and saw the black mist approaching the gate.

Yarcal guard 2: "Hmm, I don't know. I'll ask Yarcir." The guard grabs a rope hanging on the gate and pulls it multiple times, and a bell can be heard on the top of the brick gates. From the top, another guard looks down at them.

Yarcir: "What is it this time?!" The guard shouted down at them.

Yarcal guard 2: "Hey, something weird might be approaching us! Use the bino to see what it is!"

Yarcir: "Oh come on Yarko! I can't keep looking for you because of your paranoia!!"

Yarko: "Just Look!"

Yarcir sighed in annoyance. "He better repay me after this." The guard grabs the bino from his side and looks into them. He looks around but sees nothing, but then he sees the black mist. "What...the.." the guard saw a male within the black mist, but not just any man; it was the mad king, Eldric.

Yarcir: "Yarkla! It's a mad king from the Helogan Empire!! Sound the Alarms!!"

As the bells and horns of the Yarcal Union rang out, Eldric couldn't help but chuckle. The Yarcal Union was one of his primary targets, and the thought of causing chaos in the heart of their territory brought him immense satisfaction. He continued to walk toward the front gates.

Tons of Yarcal guards spread out in front of the gate; they ready their weapons as Eldric walked closer and closer. When Eldric was in front of them, the guards surrounded him, pointing their weapons at him.

Yarcal guard 1: "Isn't the mad king supposed to be dead?" The guard whispered to one of his comrades. "Yeah..but something about him is...wrong," he whispered back.

Eldric: "Before you do anything stupid and die from your foolishness. I have something to say."

Yarcal guard 4: "We don't want to hear nothing from you, you Helogan scum!"

Eldric didn't take that lightly; he averted his eyes to who spoke those words. In the blink of an eye, the guard's head was decapitated from his body. Every one of the guards was stunned; no one even saw Eldric move from where he stood...so how was it possible?

Eldric: "Now that I have your attention, listen up, you pathetic Yarcal fools, because I'm only going to say it once." Eldric aura darkened, and the mist spread outwards, covering all the guards that were surrounding him.

Eldric: "Drop your weapons now and surrender your so-called king, or face the consequences and risk losing your life."

No one wanted to say anything; they only kept their weapons up and ready.

Eldric: "Guess that's a no."

Just as they were about to attack, one of the guards noticed a small bug crawling up his arm. He swatted it away, but more began to appear, covering his skin. The other guards soon noticed that they were experiencing the same thing, and panic quickly spread.

The guards screamed in fear as they desperately tried to get the bugs off their skin. Some of them saw their skin peeling off, and others saw enormous creatures chasing after them. The chaos and mayhem were so intense that they couldn't focus on attacking Eldric.

As the bugs continued to crawl all over their bodies, the guards realized that they needed to get out of there as quickly as possible. But with their fear and confusion, it was difficult to know which way to go. As they ran aimlessly.

The guards who were on the top of the brick gate saw what was going on; they saw their comrades panicking, but from what? They couldn't see anything that was attacking them; the only calm individual was Eldric, who was looking straight at them.

The Yarcal guard commander immediately realized the seriousness of the situation, grabbed one of his guards by the shoulder, and spoke, "Go tell the King what's happening here! Hurry!"

Yarcal guard: "Yes, commander!!"

The guard quickly went off within the city to warn their ruler of the danger. The guard made his way through the crowds and up to the royal palace, where he found the Yarcal King in a grand hall, surrounded by his advisors and royal guards.

The guard ran into the hall, out of breath. "Your Majesty," he gasped, "You must come with me at once! There is something terrible happening to our troops at the front gate! I don't know what it is, but they're panicking and being attacked by something I've never seen before!"

The King and his advisors looked at each other in alarm. Suddenly, there was screaming outside of the palace; citizens were running away in fear. Palace guards immediately closed the doors.

Yarcal advisor: "Your Majesty, we mustn't engage-"

The Yarcal advisor's words were left unfinished as the screams outside rapidly grew louder and closer. A few moments later, the sound of splintering wood and smashing windows could be heard, and then the heavy doors to the palace flew off their hinges as Eldric stepped inside. The guards immediately surrounded him, their weapons drawn, but Eldric seemed unbothered.

The Yarcl king looked on in shock and fear as Eldric made his way towards him. The King's eyes widened, and he stumbled back, his hand grasping desperately for the sword at his side.

Yarcal King: "My gods...my visions were true...you are alive...and you have the dragon's power."Eldric: "If you knew that much, then you know that I am the rightful ruler of this land, and I have come to claim what is mine." he said, his voice dripping with malice.

The Yarcal advisor stepped forward, his face pale with terror. "Your Majesty, we must retreat and gather our forces. He is too powerful for us to defeat on our own."

Eldric laughed a cold and icy sound that resonated through the palace. "You can try, but you won't get far," he said, his voice filled with arrogance and contempt.

Soon, Eldric's black mist covered the entire inside of the Yarcal's palace; there was silence for a moment, but soon, screaming could be heard. 

The Yarcal king's scream echoing throughout the palace halls faded away as Eldric's black mist filled the palace, obscuring everything in its path. The darkness was thick and heavy, making it difficult for the Yarcal guards to see what was happening around them. As they stumbled around in the darkness, they heard a faint sound, like something large moving through the mist.

Suddenly, the Yarcal guards heard a sound that made their blood run cold - the roar of a dragon. The noise echoed through the palace, sounding like a rolling wave of thunder. The Yarcal guards could feel the vibrations of the ground beneath their feet. Then, out of the mist, they saw something emerge, a massive, black dragon with fierce, black dead eyes.

The Yarcal guards froze in fear; their weapons were useless against such a powerful force. The dragon roared again; this time, it was even louder than before. The guards held their ears from such a force.

The dragon opened its mouth wide and unleashed a torrent of fire, setting the palace ablaze in an instant. The Yarcal guards tried to run to escape the burning palace, but the dragon was too fast for them. One by one, the dragon descended on the guards, its wings beating violently as it tore them limb from limb. Everyone in that palace was being slaughtered.

Once the dragon had finished its work and the palace lay in ruins, Eldric transformed back into his human form and looked at the destruction around him. He felt a sense of satisfaction washing over him as he took in the results of his actions. The Yarcal palace, which had formerly been renowned for its beauty and grandeur, was now nothing more than a smoldering carcass.

Eldric fixed his clothing and chuckled a little. 'First one down, four more to go.' he thought to himself. There were many more kingdoms to conquer and many more people to put in their place. With that, he turned and disappeared back into the mist.

Yarkla: (A curse word to insult someone or express frustration.)