Widow Wendigos

Widow Wendigos 

Widow Wendigos are known to have very aggressive personalities.

Some are more aggressive than others and territorial, fiercely defending their territory and hunting grounds and attacking anything that threatens them or their young. They can be solitary but often join in pairs during mating season or when hunting particularly dangerous prey such as a bee bear or another Wendigo.

They are also highly sensitive to the environment and the creatures around them, able to sense their prey or potential threats from great distances with their highly evolved senses. They are also expert hunters, capable of using their flight, strength, and intelligence to catch their prey and overcome any obstacles.

Widow Wendigos Clothing

 They are known to wear dark leather clothing which provides a certain level of protection and also adds to their overall intimidation factor. 

Widow Wendigos Habitat

The Widow Wendigos inhabit a dark and foreboding forest that is shrouded in mist and littered with the remains of their prey. The trees are twisted and bent, with dense, overgrown branches that nearly encircle their trunks. The ground is covered in layers of leaves, dirt, and the occasional patch of brambles that catch at the legs of those who venture too far. The air is heavy with the aroma of damp earth and rotting vegetation.

Deeper in the forest lies a series of caves where the Widow Wendigos make their homes. These caves are narrow, winding passageways that twist and turn. The walls are damp and cold, with a thick layer of moss hanging from their surfaces. The floors are slimy and uneven, making it difficult to keep one's footing. The air is thick with the scents of rot and decay, and a faint, metallic hint of blood.

Occasionally, one can hear the distant howling of the Widow Wendigos screeching. But far more frequently, the silence is broken by the sharp, sudden sound of a Wendigo's claws and their wings, as they take flight to seek out their next target.

What They Eat

The Widow Wendigos are known for their aggressive and predatory behaviors, which extends to their diet. They are obligate carnivores, capable of consuming a wide variety of prey, including small and large mammals, birds, fish, and insects. They have a particular fondness for meat from large, dangerous prey such as bee bears, scarlet wolves, and even other Wendigos. They will consume almost any animal they can catch and have been known to be aggressive enough to attack even their own kind. They are highly intelligent ambush predators, using their camouflage, flight, and incredible strength to hunt and consume their prey.

Male Widow Wendigos

The males, who are larger and have larger wings and horns on their heads, are known for their aggression and protectiveness during mating season and when they have babies. They care for their young and will fiercely defend them from any threat.